Amy's Fast Forward Chore Spree

8/20/2007 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wacky n' whacked-out Amy Winehouse shot around town for some essentials -- with lighting speed!

The manic musician and her rib-high eyepatch panties were spotted while she rocketed through her "to do" list in London. Amy's baby frame didn't help in her attempt to rip a metal gate off its hinges, but she showed amazing agility while scooting across the street. Don't hit the hitmaker!

Miss Winehouse is allegedly recuperating from a recent hospitalization for rock star related trauma.

Lein

This is so last week. More nasty thong pics.

Jenn

Video link does not work

Erika

Judging by the amount of comments.... it's a "who cares".

Radical Free Agent

TMZ: Yes you can see her underpants, but what did you mean by 'rib-high'? They're not up to her ribs, or even her waist. They're on her hips. You're just mean.

p.s. I did like 'rock star related exhaustion.' That was good.

rose

Same thong but she is still wearing it a week later. P-U ! Whew ! Talk about Crusty. Wow !

Dawn Day

Good Lawd...how long is she gonna wear those panties? Don't tell me every time she wears that gold woven belt and pink ballerina slippers?????

Dan

Every time ya think of this this broad ya think "smelly"

George I Think I Got It

I don't care what all a ya'll say ... she got GAME! And she is OWNING that thong. DAMN GIRL ... don't that hurt your va jay jay!? Cause it's hurtin' mine.

... you told us that you were trouble ... we know that you're no good!

But I still love you AW ... 4EVA! :)

Rah-Rah

TMZ--
Who cares? Your staff acts as though they never saw g-string coming out a woman's ass before!! Let it go! If you want to make her really interesting, pick apart that rat's nest on her head and show us what's going on underneath it!!! Dayum!

i love the 80

THATS A BIG NASTY!! TO BE SO LITTLE WHY IS IT FAMOUS AGAIN?

Hollywood's a Hazard

They're trying to make me be a lady but I'm a HO HO HO!

Mike

This chick is gross.. Anyone who thinks she's hot needs to drop dead

SayWhat

sonofabi*ch!

Enough is Enough

That beehive hair, must have all sorts of little critters crawling through it. Wonder if she has ever washed or brushed it out ????????? As for her nastly looking thong, why even wear one, Sexy I think NOT, disgusting looking and nasty, I think YES ! She looks like trash, plain old nasty trash.