Mary-Kate "Freaked Out" by Spies in Her Classroom!

8/20/2007 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No one was the tiniest bit shocked when teeny Mary-Kate Olsen decided to ditch NYU, but she didn't drop out because of weight issues, dislike of study, or a sudden realization that she was a teenage multi-millionaire with as much use for a college education as Britney Spears has for a live mike.

The rapidly-aging celebutwin tells New York magazine this week that she bailed on NYU because she was spooked by classmates who were spying on her; selling their snitchy stories to tabs and working at glossies that were happy to receive dispatches from the classroom. "They'd have internships at the weeklies," says MK. "Learning is not fun if you're not safe."

The mag points out that the "Weeds" guest star didn't actually drop out -- she's still enrolled and has only a year-and-a-half to go for a degree. MK and Ashley are in the midst of launching a new fashion line, The Row, which will be most conspicuous for the absence of any trace of the mini twins themselves, either in face or name.

Terry

I cant say as I blame her I am sure a few did sell what they could about her, I would have.
I hope she sticks with it though even with online courses and gets a degree.

Mrs. Harvey Levin

When her parents decided it was okay to whore her and her sister out as infants, their privacy was over. She needs to get over herself!

Stan

I like that picture, she's cute !

jane

I doubt most of the students cared that much. I'd guess problem was dumbness.

meat_arian

Olsen monkey twins have always creep me out ; never got how they got popular.

REV.AL

they were monster baby's

chalkoutline

Unattractive kids, unattractive adults. What is she taking that make her eyes like that?

Karan

Does anyone out there know if the twins have had the bags under their eyes removed. These bags were noticeable when they were young.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

She needs to take a look at her bank balance and thank her lucky stars she can do whatever she wants. There are plenty of famous people who have obtained college degrees…Jodie Foster, Natalie Portman, Julia Stiles, Brooke Shields and J.F.K. Jr. Is she more famous than any of those people were when they went to college? I think she’s too whiny and needs to toughen up.

SayWhat

"Rapidly-aging?" No way! They're both vampires.

dadadaadadada

I# 22
I remember them having bags under their eyes when they were young. I wonder if their parents didnt let them sleep just kept pushing them for more money. They musta had them removed because they are gone but here is what I dont understand. They could be pretty when they shower and brush their hair ease up on the make up and dress somewhat decent. I dont understand why they want to look like mentally ill homeless women.And as far as acting I dont see what they have done that is so great. They did cute kid movies but that is it I dont think they were acting they were just doing what they were told to do

L.B.

OLSEN TWINS NEEDS A REAL AND GOOD FASHION DESIGNER...THEY ALWAYS LOOK LIKE CLOWNS....THEIR OUTFITS LOOK LIKE A HALLOWEEN CUSTOME....THEY LOOK SCARY ENOUGH.....YOU HAVE MONEY...GO BUY YOURSELVES A NICE OUTFIT...

L.B.

WHOEVER SAID THE OLSEN TWINS ARE CUTE NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR HEADS OR EYES EXAMINED....THOSE TWO LIKE TWO SPOILED BRAT MONKEYS....HAHAHHAHA

hello, it

Both grew up to be very pretty young women. All of us should be so lucky. Grow up people.

Jus D truth

They have always looked like MONKEYS.....they are still ugly!! Goes to show you, having $$$ don't make you pretty....scared 'o that

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments