« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick to Judge:

I'm Guilty As Charged

8/20/2007 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0820_michael_vick_bn_getty-1Michael Vick just plea bargained his dogfighting criminal case.

A federal grand jury was scheduled to hear testimony today. His co-defendants have already struck deals and turned on the NFL star.

We're told Vick has pleaded guilty to some charges. We're investigating.

According to one report, Vick will likely get a prison sentence -- we don't know the duration.

The report claims that next Monday, Vick will enter a guilty plea to charges of felony conspiracy. Vick's lawyer is quoted as saying, "Mike's accepting full responsibility. He's going to do everything he can personally and professionally to make this situation right."

UPDATE: The NFL has issued the following statement: "We are aware of Michael Vick's decision to enter a guilty plea to the federal charges against him and accept responsibility for his conduct. We totally condemn the conduct outlined in the charges, which is inconsistent with what Michael Vick previously told both our office and the Falcons. We will conclude our own review under the league's personal conduct policy as soon as possible. In the meantime, we have asked the Falcons to continue to refrain from taking action pending a decision by the commissioner."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kdawg

Id love for my 3 year old male Doberman to have a few minutes with him. See how tuff he is with an unrestrained animal.

noitall

*************** GUILTY!!! GUILTY!!! GUILTY!!! **********************

YEAH, BABY..........THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT EVENTUALLY!!!!! IT JUST TOOK THIS B----K LYING SONOFAB*TCH LONGER THAT MOST TO CONFESS. I GUESS YOU CAN'T BE A BIG MAN WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE IT IN YOU........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LRT

OMG I love it!! a Michael Vicks chew toy for dogs!!!

Just my opinion........

There is nothing he can do - personally or professionaly - to make this right. What an idiot.

meat_arian

SO HE WILL DO 13 TO 22 MONTHS AND COME BACK AND PLAY ALSO

THE LAST TIME I CHECK HE IS STILL A MILLIONARE ; SO GOING TO JAIL FOR AWHILE AND COMING BACK AND YOU STILL RICH AS EVER.. 99.9% OF THE PEOPLE ON EARTH WOULD TAKE HIS SPOT IN A HEARTBEAT.

LOCO WACKO

Maybe he will get the same treatment in prison that he dished out to those defenseless puppies! I hope his roomie BUBBA gives the doggy treatment and makes him his personal BITCH! GOOD LUCK IN PRISON VICKY!

Nuts

wonderful; her come the racists.cant help yourself can you pigs.

Karan

He is taking the losers way out. By taking a plea agreement he is getting out of much of the prison time he would have received in a trial with a guility verdict. The prosecuter must really hate dogs and he does not appear to have any nads. Now, I blame both of them for the injustice.
This is a cowards way out. No respect for Vick. He is nothing more than a chump.
His next victim will probably be human.

big joe

al, please talk to him so angry.MMMMMMMM

i don't see white people doing this.

Kid

I do believe he should be in "trouble" for his somewhat heinous crimes but the individuals on this comment block are insane, saying that he should be going away for a long time or whatnot. These are just dogs, not humans. And let me again say i do believe this is wrong but to be sentenced to prison for suspected, and i say this word loosely, behavior is unreal. Nothing more than a fine should be given to him and maybe, just maybe should the NFL suspend him for more than just a few games, no more than this year. I just dont understand the huge deal about a dog fighting ring, people should be thinking of other more "important" businesses going on in the world.

Dixie in Myrtle Beach

#37,,,your Village is missing their idiot....you need to call home!! OJ and Vick....GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!!!

cindy

All this is for nothing if the NFL doesnt kick him out. Pete Rose got banned from baseball for BETTING on games, this is no different.

AprilShowers

Did you know that dog fighting is legal in six U.S. states and considered a sport in many countries around the world. Why is he being punished for something that is so widely practiced other places. I think you guys are overreacting like always when it a person of color. Check-in your own back yards there's probably far worst going on.....

GO Vick!!!!
GO OJ!!!!!

Na

The only thing this douche bag can do to make this better is spread liver pate on his balls and lay down amongst some hungry pit bulls.

Karrie

I HATE THIS DISGUSTING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT FULL JAIL TIME...........I WANT HIM TO PAY BIG BUCKS TO ANIMAL SHELTERS AND I DONT WANT HIM PLAYING EVER AGAIN

THE GREATEST THING THOUGH IS THAT GOD WILL JUDGE HIM............