"Pick-Up Artist" Attempts to Lift Donkeys

8/20/2007 6:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Mystery," author of "Mystery Method," is trying to help some of the world's biggest donkeys -- to score with babes!

TMZ obtained this clip of the new television show, in which cameras follow around eight hee-haws as they attempt to pick-up attractive members of the opposite sex. Must see TV! In these crisis level cases, Mystery hasn't yet achieved the desired results. VH1 teamed up with the man who created his formula for picking up women by using trial and error. Clearly, a lot of error.

"The Pick-Up Artist," follows eight social misfits living under one roof as they endure a rigorous three-week boot camp, competing for the title of "Master Pick-Up Artist."

Check out the next episode, airing tonight.

Go with the Flow!

F I R S T !

mangey

What is up with this mystery freak dude? I don't get the fur hat either. Can't imagine he could pick up anything more than a $5 hooker.

Miriam

This show is great!!!! (entertainment)

It was shot in Austin...but not sure what club these guys are inhabiting...anyone know?

And I agree with the aforementioned comment...since when does this guy or any of his greasy cronies have any mojo??? $5 hooker is a bit much, though. I'd go for $2.

J-Dog

My friend Joe (the scruffy, short, blonde headed one) is on this show...quite the surprise when I turn on VH1 on my hang over Saturday ritual and see Joe asking for tips to pick up women. When I did theatre with him back at MSUM, he was quite the ladies man :)

tydan

"Mystery" AND HIS CRONIES ARE THE BIGGEST DORK ASS LOOSERS WHO WOULD LISTEN TO THEM FOR ANYTHING AT ALL HAVE U SEEN HIS DORK ASS HAT FROM 91 WHAT LOOSER GET A HAIRCUT U LOOSER DORK

SwordsWoman

That guy couldn't pick up a blind and or deaf woman...Notice the "chicks" he does "pick up" are drunk as hell....imagine waking up the next morning next to that loser??? Glad I got sober all those years ago....>shudder

Dog is a racist mutt!

Gee, isn't that nice of TMZ to do a 'free' plug for a show that is probably hurting for ratings! Wonder how that happened? And fur hat or not, the 'mystery' is to just show some balls and let the women do the work for you. There's a reason why it's better to tell a woman to buy you a drink and not the other way around! Women can get men to buy them stuff all night long, but they really notice it when you have a spine enough to separate yourself from the herd. Never forget humor either. If this sounds like bull, I would bet that you often suck at meeting women! Simple stuff, but it takes a whole change of thinking to understand things.

Ace

Joe once performed the best oral sex on me that I have ever had. For the sake of women everywhere I hope he kept up those skills. He has a tongue like a Guatamalan sand lizard.

Ace

Joe can eat me out any time, that's for sure!

Joni

I think Brady is kinda cute.

Cartman

Conky has watched this show and it's actually pretty entertaining as reality type shows go.

It's funny watching dorks learn how to be playaz.

Thanks

Cynic

Manipulation is for losers.

If girls don't like you, it's for a REASON.

Nature's way of keeping slimy creeps like you OUT of the gene pool.

Cynic

#15, you are either being paid or you are that loser Mystery himself.

It's a sad indictment of our society that so many horny desperate creeps are willing to part with outrageous sums of money for false promises of picking up chicks.

If they made half this kind of effort to develop some REAL self esteem and learned to treat women as PEOPLE, not objects, they might actually get a chick someday.

Human larva.

More wasted talent

Maybe women think "Mystery" is Criss-Angel and want to see what it's like with an F-List celebrity. That's all a guy like that is good for, one night of satisfying a drunk girls morbid curiosity. The next morning she sees him in her bathroom applying a new coat of eyeliner he got from her make-up bag and putting his earrings back in and she pukes all over her own bed!!