Janice: Hot by Proximity

8/21/2007 4:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janice Dickinson looks fantastic ... when surrounded by seven hot models in bikinis.

Before scaring people on Hollywood Boulevard by running around in her underwear, the 52-year-old "supermodel" was at the beach yesterday, frolicking in the sand and getting wet (ick!) with some girls from "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency."

While the other gals showed off their killer bodies in skimpy two-pieces outside of the Silver Spoon BeachBody House, Janice thankfully kept somewhat covered ... looking pretty damn good -- for her.

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

I thought dinosaurs were extinct. What is she still doing here on planet earth.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I have to admit, again, I love this bitch! ;-)

DR.REY

HOT and JANICE should never be in the same topic

Only a 90 year old would think shes hot.

Stan

I don't see any Janice Video

jizumhchrust

51 huh?
Wal-Mart needs to create a policy, NO SWIMMING SUITS TO WOMEN OVER 24!!!
I’m 37, I see enough 30-40 year olds naked, why would I want to see a 151 year old half naked?

Desiree

Janice is a pathetic freak, she thinks she is hot and how can she not know she's NOT! Her disgusting trashy dour personality makes this trainwreck too sickening to tolerate. Hanging out with young models is pathetic and even with all that plastic surgery, she looks bad for 50. Cover up and disappear, Janice, YOU AREN'T HOT, dummy. And to think this woman has kids, my God, they must be a mess by now, raised by that fugly mess.

spikept-the-Poet

and which one is she?

Ace

That photo makes it look like Sarah Jessica Parker is peeing in the ocean.

whatagay

Come on boys - give Janice a break - she WAS the world's first supermodel and she still looks good - unlike some of these young beeytchs in H/Weird. They couldn't hold a candle to this partygirl in her heyday. She could outdrink, outparty, outshine, outwork any of these no-name can't handle the party scene papabratziis. And she did it w/class and no DUI's, etc. Plus, she has a hunk for a son and he's doing great - not a boozer, loser like Greasy/Gummi Bears, etc. So - she's still the ONE!

Dawn Day

Duck, Duck, Goose!

stutzey

Janice is hot for her age!

Joni

Pick on her all you like but I would like to look like that when I am 52.

tammie

I agree with you joni. How many 52 year old women look that good? Not many....
You rock Janice.......

jealousy sucks

Most of you would kill to look like that at her age...it will happen someday.

Katerina