Kanye vs .50 -- Fitty's Next Move

8/21/2007 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent, Jeff Beacher, Hard Rock Hotel and CasinoKanye West and 50 Cent are still battling over the rights to the Hip Hop world -- and Fitty's takin' his two bits to Vegas! Got slots?

The rap stars are both dropping new albums at the same time, and 50 has been vocal about halting his music career if he doesn't outsell Kanye. TMZ has learned that Mr. G-Unit himself just signed to do a blowout concert at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino during VMA weekend, Sept. 8-10. The concert will happen just days before 50 and Kanye's new CDs hit the streets.

Fitty is teaming up with Vegas vaudevillian Jeff Beacher, who will emcee poolside on the splashy new Pontiac Garage stage.

Forrest

411. 407. You ignorant a$$hole! You need to travel a bit and be educated and know that South Africa is a beutiful country that loves its people. You'll be shocked to learn how morden we actaully are and we don't stay in the bush and wear animal skin as many of you Americans seems to think of Africa.
I think 50 will win this one. His PR is much better than Kanye's.

Posted at 8:33AM on Aug 28th 2007 by Proudly South African

Apparently, you didn't understand the name I put down for a reason. I am an ignorant a$$hole, I appreciate you pointing out the obvious.
I'm aware that you guys aren't bush men, out naked in the world. I am AWARE of the fact you south africans are tightwads.

NEWS FLASH: Pop music has died when The New Kids on the Block started it all. Give it up, you proud SA; the gang banger is going to win.

Hamburgler

When will 50's show be? Fri night? How can I get tickets? Call the hard rock and just ask for the box office?

Randal

50 CENT RULES MAI LIFE!

Greg

50 cent is going to win this... and keep Beacher's job in line, too :D

Heather

50 Cent for president!

Your thoughts?

Hamburgler

I hear that Jeff Beacher has agreed to give up showbiz forever if 50 doesn't sell the most too.

Nathan

You know what, I really do think Kanye is going to win this one. Which would REALLY suck because I like both 50 and Beacher...

Kanye, if you do this, I will throw hot noodles in your face...

Hamburgler

Go 50! I can't wait for the new album! It's going to be so awesome that words don't even work. The new song is great so, keep up the good work!

Hamburgler

Beat him 50!!!! He'll be the one on the sidelines watching you bust rhymes to a sold out crowd!!

Hamburgler

Sorry Kanye, for you have nothing and never did.

bored as hell at work

Neither of them will ever compare to 2pac. Period. Even though he's dead, just pointing out the obvious.

Father Time

I have a band called a buck 25 :D

Ashton

I hope 50 beats the crap outta Kanye

Redd

I'll even quit MY job if 50 cent doesn't make it!

Josh

What a delicious bet... I can see Kanye winning, though D:

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments