Kanye vs .50 -- Fitty's Next Move

8/21/2007 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent, Jeff Beacher, Hard Rock Hotel and CasinoKanye West and 50 Cent are still battling over the rights to the Hip Hop world -- and Fitty's takin' his two bits to Vegas! Got slots?

The rap stars are both dropping new albums at the same time, and 50 has been vocal about halting his music career if he doesn't outsell Kanye. TMZ has learned that Mr. G-Unit himself just signed to do a blowout concert at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino during VMA weekend, Sept. 8-10. The concert will happen just days before 50 and Kanye's new CDs hit the streets.

Fitty is teaming up with Vegas vaudevillian Jeff Beacher, who will emcee poolside on the splashy new Pontiac Garage stage.

Hamburgler

Beacher is the man!! I can't wait for the madhouse to start up again.

I am green

I just read the charts... Kanye is #8... 50 Cent is #10... you think the album sale will change that? Find out on September 11th.

Will

Fitty will take down Kanye no matter what. If Kanye wins, I'm going to question everyone's judgement on their music....

Hamburgler

I already question peoples judgment on music and taste. It's really too bad that people will listen to whatever the media tells them to like. It's an even bigger bummer that the media is telling people to listen and like absolute CRAP!

Hamburgler

Finally, I can relax with the knowledge that rap is in good hands. I don't really care who sells more. I just like that they are both coming out with new albums.

Terrance

Everyone at my job has a thing going like this, too. However, I'm stuck in if 50 wins, I have to quit :(

Hamburgler

Tell your girlfriend to stop calling me. It was a one time thing and she's not that good.

Hamburgler

Beach is awesome and I can't wait for the variety to start again. I think it's on the 29th of Sept. but I'm not sure.

Chad@The Realms

I don't know about you guys, but I'm rooting for Kanye all the way.

Chelle

.50! I love you and everything you rap about. You would sell more CD's than him even on a bad day...

Forrest

Beacher and Fitty better win... or I'm going to do something rash...

Like... Melt things together.

Hamburgler

443 you wouldn't know a good artist from a bad one if the bad one squeezed a link into your beverage.

Hamburgler

When did mediocrity become a GOOD thing? The world is about to end and everyone is concerned who will sell the most records? Well, at least we're all doing what we want to be doing.

Hamburgler

Anyone want to go jack a car with me?

Hamburgler

Sept. 11th... where does that date ring a bell... hmmm.... oh yeah, never mind.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments