Kanye vs .50 -- Fitty's Next Move

8/21/2007 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent, Jeff Beacher, Hard Rock Hotel and CasinoKanye West and 50 Cent are still battling over the rights to the Hip Hop world -- and Fitty's takin' his two bits to Vegas! Got slots?

The rap stars are both dropping new albums at the same time, and 50 has been vocal about halting his music career if he doesn't outsell Kanye. TMZ has learned that Mr. G-Unit himself just signed to do a blowout concert at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino during VMA weekend, Sept. 8-10. The concert will happen just days before 50 and Kanye's new CDs hit the streets.

Fitty is teaming up with Vegas vaudevillian Jeff Beacher, who will emcee poolside on the splashy new Pontiac Garage stage.

TheBeast

Radtastical isn't even a WORD!!!!

Hamburgler

You'll be able to hear this show from the other side of town.

Jay Walters

Awesome, this will probably be the most exciting show I've been to!

patty

Radtastical can be a word... just like Funtabulous! Which the Hard Rock is both, newb.

Tommy

silly humans in their silly human suits...... you should know 50 Cent will throw a slammin show!

Jill

Two of the best shows I've been to are 50 cent and Beachers Madhouse. Jeff Beacher is so smooth he'll probably steal the show!

Samuel

HOLY COW! That's the best news I've heard in a long time. 50 cent in Vegas will RULE!

Oliver

That's pretty sweet!

Sid

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!

WTF Man

I would much rather see 50 than the MTV music awards.

jk

Vegas SUCKS big time...You cant even walk around with a HOT girl on your arm out there, because every douche bag thinks their a tough guy, or that because their in Vegas its an excuse to be very disrespectful. Im going to start paying bodyguards to beat the crap out of all the tough guy wanna be thugs. Vegas is garbage. Only go there if you can afford to stay away from the GENERAL PUBLIC, and get VIP treatment.

Zeeman

JEFF BEACHER?!? I hear that guy puts on some kick ass shows. I've seen the billboards and my buddy says it's a blast so, we'll see.

Sin City Sinner

That show is going to have more girls than any club in all of Vegas!! Count me in!

Zane

50 CENT GONNA PARTY IN VEGAS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

James

BOOM is all I have to say.