Kanye vs .50 -- Fitty's Next Move

8/21/2007 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent, Jeff Beacher, Hard Rock Hotel and CasinoKanye West and 50 Cent are still battling over the rights to the Hip Hop world -- and Fitty's takin' his two bits to Vegas! Got slots?

The rap stars are both dropping new albums at the same time, and 50 has been vocal about halting his music career if he doesn't outsell Kanye. TMZ has learned that Mr. G-Unit himself just signed to do a blowout concert at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino during VMA weekend, Sept. 8-10. The concert will happen just days before 50 and Kanye's new CDs hit the streets.

Fitty is teaming up with Vegas vaudevillian Jeff Beacher, who will emcee poolside on the splashy new Pontiac Garage stage.

Tew

I wanna come see 50 cent D:

Busy Bee

I'm totally going to try to be at the VMAs! 50 Cent is soooooooooooooooooo hawt.

sharkman

THEY BOTH WIN THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT TO HAPPEN,WHAT A GREAT MARKETING TOOL.#
#8 SHAME ON YOU HOW CAN YOU EVEN PUT THEM IN THE SAME SENTANCE AS BIGGE SMALLS AND TUPAC?????

whatagay

You Go Fitty! Kayne is so yesterday and no-name. Fitty has a great bod and I bet everything to go w/it. Viviaca A. is still too thru over losing that LOG! I'll be right in line buying Fitty's album. Kayne . go back to your good gurl-friend Oprah and cry!!!!

Tommy

I think they are both alright, Kanye being the better artist. However, this ploy by 50 isn't anywhere as ballsy as it appears....he had a 10% share in Vitamin Water prior to its purchase by Coca-Cola....so yeah, 50 made out with like 200-300 million bucks. He has nothing to worry about if he loses this bet.

cant believe im on tmz

rap has changed soooo much since i listened to it. all they talk about is the same old thing over and over. i can't believe rap is still outselling rock. just goes to show you rap is directed for 15 year old kids and not people with intellect

matt

Why has this not being offered through pay per view.I know I cant be in Vegas but would love to see it.Come on 50 and Jeff use those great buissnes minds and do it for your fans.

Jill

OH YEAH!!!! Beacher is the coolest in all of Vegas! Always surrounded by hotties too!

Sid

I don't mind Kanye but he doesn't have what 50 has. I mean, I wouldn't want to have to face 50 in a dark ally. Kanye is just kind of a girly man.

WTF Man

Fitty is the HAWTEST black man on earth. I'm eager to see how his new album will compare to his last one.

Zeeman

This is going to be the biggest show of the month if not all year. Vegas is the perfect place and the hard rock is even MORE perfect. Whatever happens I'm GOING!!!

Eva

This is going to be a killah show! Plz don't leave us Fitty if that pansy wins an award! D:

Sin City Sinner

What could be better than a party at the Hard Rock wit Fitty and all the flyest bitches on the planet?!?!? Don't miss this! It's gunna be BAD AZZ!!!!!

Mel

I am so stoked about going to see Beacher!!! He's such an AWESOME dude!!!!!!!!!!

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Kanye isn't even close to being in the same league as .50 and never will be. He's just a spoiled crybaby who's so full of himself it's pitiful. Kanye is the king of Kanyeland, that is it. I think he's an idiot.