Sienna: Topless in Spain, Ole!

8/21/2007 1:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sienna Miller was spotted in Ibiza, Spain today, revealing her spectacular figure and all-over tan.

Miss Miller was seen in the company of Brit actor Rhys Ifans, who enjoyed a better look at this sight than we can offer you here.

But this is pretty damn good, ain't it?

Lord Snooty

She has a SUPER body. All the coment here about bee stings : FAT WOMAN SHUT UP. You are not sexy and never will be ok ? Smaller breasts, thin figure and a nice appleshaped bottom are the norm ok ? Stop wiggeling your fat ass in "sexy" lingerie : it's not sexy, it's disgusting.

seasoned spectator

What's memorable is the apparent lack of silicone implants. Hooray!

Jemima Puddleduck

Are you kidding me? She has NO figure. Quit "reporting" on this D-list, no boobs, skank.
Thanks.

Jemima Puddleduck

Does she need to shave her frickin' pits? God...what class...... Flashing her so-called boobs and hairy pits. Are you sure she isn't a teenage boy?

Donna

PLEASE tell me I don't see hairy armpits!!

Sarah

This is so silly! If she had fake boobs, everyone would be criticizing her for having fakes. Why criticize her for having naturally small boobies?

Variety is the spice of life, my close-minded friends!

Stan

she looks sorta like a flat chested Elisha Cuthbert.

kat

man, people used to call ME flat-chested. Not since I gave birth though, my rack is SO much bigger now. I feel sorry for her because it stinks to have tiny boobs.
Obviously she's doing this to keep her career intact, she wants to stay in the public eye and I guess this worked.

ME

Want some syrup with those pancakes? Why bother covering anything up - she doesn't have anything to see.

Jennifa O Jenny

Wow - she might as well be a little boy with how small her chest is, yikes!

Kate

egad ! Three words: Shave Your Pits !!

Boston Kate

She has a beautiful face and looks way better on her worst day than I do on my best. However, I believe the staff member who wrote the article to accompany the picture is a gay man. Not that there' s anything wrong with that, but he just has no clue about female breasts.

kat

I should add that my stomach is smaller than hers, after having 2 kids (one four months ago)... but I'm 5'11" & 131lbs so probably taller which makes me look thinner. who knows.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Why does this have to be a skinny women versus fat women debate? I’m glad we all look different. If all women looked the same it would be sooooooooo boring. BTW, I think Sienna is a very pretty woman and Europeans don‘t look at going topless the same way Americans do.

NoraandNorma