Sienna: Topless in Spain, Ole!

8/21/2007 1:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sienna Miller was spotted in Ibiza, Spain today, revealing her spectacular figure and all-over tan.

Miss Miller was seen in the company of Brit actor Rhys Ifans, who enjoyed a better look at this sight than we can offer you here.

But this is pretty damn good, ain't it?

Ida

Okay, where is her breasts? Those are little bug bites, lol!

Never inked up!

ITS BETTER THEN HER RUNNING RIGHT OUT AND BUYING BOOBS THAT WILL FALL INTO HER ARMPIT AND GIVE HER A GOOFY SHAPE!

BAN ALL IMPLANTS-THEY ALL LOOK STUPID, NOT TOO MENTION IT SEEMS TO BRING OUT THE MORON IN MOST WOMEN!

Ladies care about your brain instead. "Beauty fades, DUMB is forever! "-Judge Judy

Jury of Jerry Colonnas

The star-boobied sneetches had boobies with stars . . . .

carol

She just loves to take off her clothes, doesn't she? Put them back on - this is sad.

Roberta

She looks like she has a couple of bug bites on her chest. As a woman, I would not go topless if that was all I had to show. I don't even think my 22 year-old son would be interested in her picture. Isn't she the stupid one who's fiance cheated with his nanny? Then she talked about how it was okay to cheat? The things I have read about her, she is just plain nuts. Just put your top back on and put those itty bitty tiities back to bed. No one wants to look at your ugly self.

stutzey

MMMMMMMMM. I likey a lot!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I can't BELIEVE the comments that women put on here about other women's breasts. Geez, if she had big breasts, you'd all be accusing her of having fake ones...These celebrities can't win can they? Let's all send in pictures of our breasts to TMZ and have people judge us...What is the definition of perfect breasts? I don't think even 1% of you could say that you or your girlfriends/wives have them. But, lol, I do! ;-)

Democrats are evil

It's refreshing to see a sudo-celebrity that isn't running to the plastic surgeon because she just has to have that stare at my chest boob job.

lionel richie

nice...i'd do her in a heartbeat!

Arturo Fuente

Anything more than a handful is a waste!

stutzey

The more to go around the more that she can share.

Marie

Uck.....is that underarm hair I see? This gal's about as skinny as Angelina....nothing but bones...and you think that's sexy???

4ever

Did anyone notice that she apparently has forgotten to shave under her arms? Yuck!

Ellen

Is it just me or can anyone else tell she hasnt shaved her armpits in a few days???? Everytime I see her, I feel like I should be puking up my food, is bulima contagious?

Glisten Garbor

She's HOT..He was gross in Notting Hill..