Bridget Pops! It's a Brady Boy!

8/22/2007 8:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady, BridgetCelebrity Baby Blog confirms that actress Bridget Moynahan delivered a healthy, bouncing baby boy today in Los Angeles.

We're told Bridge's baby daddy, Patriot Tom Brady, skipped practice and left Beantown early this morning to see his new little linebacker.

Moynahan's publicist says mom and baby are doing fine. Congrats!

Jess

They will most def. be back together! SOO CUTE!!

Get a Clue

Who cares and who are these freaken people? TMZ you really need to monitor who you put info out about- you are MAKING people stars here that don't deserve it........WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Posted at 7:38PM on Aug 22nd 2007 by Lyn NY

*********************************************************

Umm, hate to break it to you Lyn, but THESE people are a two time NFL Superbowl MVP and a leading actress who's worked with the likes of Will Smith and others.

You need to get your head out of the sand, these people are more worthy than Paris, Brit and the other trainwrecks.

Elizabeth

yay im so happy for bridget and tom....die giselle, freaking whore, she broke them up, because she is a slut, i hope that tom goes back to bridget and their baby, thats what they deserve, and giselle, go get a waist, you have the body of a 12 year old boy, stop you look like you have worms inside ur stomach on all your photo shoots, just bending to the sides trying to make us think u have a waist!!

Pats/Sox Fan

Lyn NY,

Do you live under a rock? How do you not know who Tom Brady is??? And by the way, they are already stars, TMZ did not "discover them". Unless you don't consider an NFL quarterback who has won 3 Super Bowls and currently dating Giselle worth reporting on. I would think Tom and Bridgit "deserve" to be stars a whole lot more than useless pieces of trash like Paris Hilton that you probably worship.

Glisten Garbor

Tom SUCKS! Congrats to Bridget..

jessicasucks

First of all # 12........... How do you NOT know who they are??? Tom Brady is the quarterback for the New England Patriots Football team..... AND, Bridget Moynahan is an actress... she was in I, Robot w/ Will Smith (and other stuff, but I think the I, Robot movie was the most recent before she got pregnant). To #7,# 8 & #13 .... I completely agree with you. As a N.E. Patriot's fan (and New England Resident........MASSACHUSETTS RULES BABY!) I think it is really bad PR for Tom Brady to be knocking chicks up and then leaving them for other chicks. I think he should be w/ Bridget though. They really seemed to care for one another & were together for a long time. I can not stand that Giselle chick. Here she is running around NYC and other places saying that her & Tom are going to get married and all kinds of other BS. HELLO, didn't you just meet Tom??? How the hell are you getting married already,.....furthermore, I don't hear Tom reinforcing those comments????? Anyway, I am really curious about what they named the baby and what he looks like.... Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Me

I hope he's a good father to the little boy. But I hope she doesn't take back a manboy who treated her this badly.

Btw, #10, she didn't "trap him for a paycheck for the next 18 years." Two people made a baby. Both are equally responsible on what to do if they don't want a baby. So then she had a baby. And then he pays child support for the baby. Just because he goes on to someone else doesn't mean he financially ignores his child. That's an obligation under the law, regardless if Mom's earnings are $20 or $20 billion.

SayWhat

Giselle, honey, run, far, away, save yourself, there's someone else better for you.

jc

I hope they give him a nice name.
I was bummed that they split up; I'd love to see them reunite. I don't know if that's at all possible, but it would be nice. They made a great couple. Congrats to Tom and Bridget! And GO PATS!

dan's mom

Anytime I read blogs about these two, there are always people saying Bridget "trapped" him. If he knew their relationship was going nowhere after 3 years, the simple question is, why was he still sleeping with her? It takes two.

Anyway, I'm glad their baby is here, safe & sound--I'm a big Patriots fan but now an even bigger Bridget fan--she's been nothing but classy throughout all of this. I dare any of you who put her down to go through what she has so publicly and so graciously--I know I couldn't. She'll make a great mom.

Dimples

Another bastard? God help the baby, ay have wealthy parents but where are their morals?

Naples

Congrats buddy! My fiance and i are expecting. Good times!!!

StarrStruck

Did Gisele cut the cord??

Mary Beth

Welcome to the world of child support payments.

LYN NY

Oh Sorry Simon, they still don't ring a bell but thanks for informing me darling! I suppose with those credentials they are worth more than the Slut brigade.