Hayden's Bash Has Cake for Paps!

8/22/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Panettiere celebrated her 18th birthday -- with 75 of her closest friends. Gimme an H!

Geekdom's favorite cheerleader had a "Heroes"-packed fiesta last night at the LG House in Malibu -- with co-stars Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar and Dixie Chick wife Natalie Maines, Zachary Quinto, Leonard Roberts and just added cutie Kristen Bell. Celebuspawn Rumer Willis and Hayden's random family friend Mario Lopez were also spotted leaving the party.

'80s songs and hip-hop were the music of choice at the bash, but the festivities weren't limited to just inside the house -- Panettiere even had an assistant bring out red velvet cake to all the paparazzi waiting outside!

dumpling

Why has this girl been talked about SO MUCH lately? So she's on a TV show; big deal. Her PR people must be working overtime.

Mystery

Random family friend? that's freaking A.C. Slater. show some respect. He was only on the greatest morning show of all time.

Dallas

who cares about this underage loser

Charlotte

When you have a really ugly face you don't cut your hair short to emphasis it. Rumer's godzilla chin is big and ugly and it's a shame no one cares enough about her to let her know she needs long hair to help hide it.

Kate

PLEASE STOP REPORTING ON THIS GIRL. TMZ needs to stop working overtime for this chick's PR team. She should earn publicity based on her talent not her looks or how much her camp pays for the PR.

Charlotte

These celebrity birthdays remind me of when my kids were young and you threw the birthday and invited the whole class. Then the kids get older and they make their own guest list of just their friends.

These celebs act like 2nd graders with these birthdays inviting other celebs they don't even hang around with just to fill the birthday room.

Keonli

It's so refreshing to see a sweet teenage celebrity nowadays. I hope she doesn't head down the road the others have!

ahahaaaaa

Kate you are so annoying and your everywhere. Please get a life or a job. Why do you comment on everything? I know there are other people called Kate. But I know it is you commenting on every story and you always have something negative to say. So yeah i doubt it is someone else named Kate so do not even try to go there!

ahahaaaaa

And Dellor kcir aka Spencer get a life as well. But at least your not comparing yourself to eminem anymore or trying to promote Heidi's single. Which is good because you both suck. OMG!!!!!!!

No symphaty from me

Who the F cares. Hayden who? Enough already!

JG

I think it is nice that she is sweet, kind, and in Hollywood. Let's just hope it lasts!

Mystery

#12 why would I compare myself to Eminem? It's Spencer with all the talent I'm just a fan. I think I'll steer away from the comparisons as there are none now that i've relistened to the sample, I mean Spence blows Slim Shady out of the water! They should have a rap battle and settle this once and for all but I doubt Eminem would want to go through the public humiliation of getting wtfpwned.

Oh and OMG, you're always commenting on everyone else commenting. Get a job or a life it's pathetic.

Charlotte

# 11 & 12 OMG

Amy is that you? Yes I know it is, you always follow people around bitching about how much they post. Seems YOU are the one in need of a job you loser!

Charlotte

OMG aka AMY has OCD... while some count steps, stairs or have to count something before they enter a room OMG aka AMY has to count how many times each person posts a message. It's a sickness she can't help herself.

Joe Tyler

I hope they had Dixie Fried Chicken. That is the only way Fat Natalie Maines should be served.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments