Nicole Richie:

Growin' and Glowin'

8/22/2007 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Richie was spotted yesterday afternoon in Westwood, and the lil' mother to be is no longer hiding her 4-month baby bump! The simple new life!

Miss Richie was seen in a gray stretchy dress with black sweater, accentuating the little Madden nestled in her petite womb. Joel Madden, Nic's rocker boyfriend/baby daddy, apparently proposed last week to the soon-to-be incarcerated baby mama.

Nicole revealed to Diane Sawyer that since her pregnancy, she has learned to "just say no." Thank god!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Piper

All the nasty comments... well, I had a few for her a while back but I have to admit I'm impressed with her this past year. She's never denied her faults and she's showing she's serious about redeeming herself. I think that's genuine and admirable condisering all the obstacles of questionable influences that surround her in Tinkletown.

She does look great and I wish her every happiness.

drow1stboy

were my posts not alkowed...what happened to free speech?

Susan B

Nicole is adorable pregnant. I love her!!!!

terri

She looks fantastic in all her recent photos. just beautiful. GO NICOLE

Lindy Lu

It's so nice to see her doing so well! She's really turned into a class act, but stil has her "Nicole Ritche" Spark! Every photo previously seen of her she looked so unhappy, but not she is just glowing, and in a "Everybody wants to be like her way," That had gone away for awhile....the college boys def didnt have her on their walls, but now....Even with a belly bump, which is actually what makes her look like a 110 lbs girls, which is pretty tiny anyway shes so safisticated and healthy, u would have no idea she is pregnant. Wow thats long enough, but its just so great to see someone like her with all her pressures and daily life style to carry so much class and really turn into a poised young woman.........Im sure she hates the world knowing her everymove......but we are rooting for her! She has a great life to look forward, despite her ups and downs (like we ALL have) shes a great young woman!

Lindy Lu

Plus it makes me so mad we are so fast to pick on her. Everyone should look at yourself........I dont think I know a girl that doesnt have a self conscious issue, anxiety, depression of some sort....you put the pressures of hollywood on top of that...Id love to see even half of you amount to half she does on a daily basis.....just member, guarantee right now if you think about it, you would have a big list too! I know this is fun hollywood gossip stuff to see what everyones up to and doing, but look at Perez at least he can make fun of his mishaps and point out hes not a saint either, i think more people need his mentality, and confidence to express his mind and be able to poke fun at the same time!
pss. at least if your gunna point out silly things about hollywood, take it lightly, and learn "its not real life" not like I would know either, im a 5 year college student.......and no....im not gunna be a doc when i finish!

gingergirl

Nicole, you finally got it right. God Bless.

Tnava

Nicole,

You look great and the weight looks darn good on you. Keep up the good work and take of self and baby.

Ashley

Awww she looks so pretty now, I'm so happy for her & Joel, I wish them the best!

Bootsy

I think that Nicole looks absolutely stunning and healthy. I think that maybe her being pregnant can help her to keep healthy. I hope that she embraces her curves and isnt looking in the mirror and not liking what she sees. But I beleive that her taking pictures in the spandex dresses is a good sign that she isnt afraid to show her body. She was a very beautiful girl with the weight she had on before.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5