Wassup, Liza?!

8/22/2007 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First Elizabeth Taylor busted out her revised bling bling look. Now Liza Minnelli, 61, has gone gangsta! Repaired hip Hip-Hop! Holla!

The star of "The Sterile Cuckoo" was seen at JFK airport in a hoody and red bandana, looking more thugged-out than ready for a cabaret, ol' chums! *arthritic jazz hands*

Liza's style has been simply astounding lately -- from Junie Moon skateboard chick to her see-through orthopedic look -- to Ex-Bride of Gestenstein, this original celebuspawn is the bizness with a Z!

Tick

Thugged out? Looks more like she just came from a workout.

Oh yeah, who cares.

JayR

As Ms. Swan would say: She looooka like a man.

But she's still Liza Minnelli and she's still alive - so kudos to her.

give me a break,,

yikes,, what a photo!!!

Mikey

Andrew Dice Clay has sure gotten old!

Sean Poonce

You forgot to mention that she is the Oscar-winning star of "Cabaret" -- also that she makes your daily line-up of losers look pale in comparison to her. The trash heap consisting of Lindsay, Paris, Britney, Madonna -- no-talent publicity-seekers who wish they were good enough to kiss the hem of Liza's skirt (or sweatshirt). I saw her do a two-hour, one-woman show in New York and she has no equal in the entertainment world. She certainly knocks anyone mentioned on your website out of the box and she is the only one I have seen mentioned on your website who has earned the title of "celebrity". She is a power-house of raw talent and emotion and a legend.

huh

The poster shot 20 years from now....

Scott Baio is 65 and is Single!!

P.S......Hey Sean Poonce #4....don't get your panties in a "bunch" this is not the GLAAD website

DLC

Lindsey Lohan circa. 2037

Annie

."I saw her do a two-hour, one-woman show in New York and she has no equal in the entertainment world."

Yeah and I saw her perform at Chequers in Sydney (Australia). She was just fantastic. No lipsyching like these poor imitations, just pure talent.

cathysr

She always looks great in my eyes. GO LIZA ! WE LOVE YOU !!!

Iris

Liza looks great. How else would you look after travelling for two days from Europe? By the way i saw her current tour and she is amazing. She is a true artist and does not belong in this site along with the talentless parasites you usually cover. GO LIZA!

Tangie

TMZ doesn't seem to like Liza...who cares, previous stories have proven she is loved by many people still. I think 12 yr. olds a running TMZ.

Cori

Must agree, I think she's fanstastic. I'm seeing her show next month and can't wait.

Ace

This photo makes it look like Sarah Jessica Parker is peeing in the ocean.

maggie

Finally Britney Spears is back!! or what is that Liza Minnelli ??? I can never tell these days.

Mrs Patrick Campbell