WeHo Sheriff:

A Tradition of Service

... to Nicole Richie!

8/22/2007 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Preggers Nicole Richie is back in L.A. and already has the local Sheriff's department giving her a hand! Right this way, Lil' Miss!

TMZ spotted Joel Madden's baby mama leaving La Conversation in West Hollywood today, where Richie had the helpful assistance of two gun toting boys in brown to get her through the paparazzi crush waiting for her outside the cafe. Pregnant lady comin' thru!

Nicole got a laugh out of the frenzy -- especially when the officer said photogs could "take all the pictures of me you want, just back off."

Derek Williams

What really gets me is I don't know what exactly this chick has accomplished other than to be the adopted daughter of the wealthy and famous Leonel Richie. What on God's good earth di this chick do to justisfy all that VIP treatment!?

sassy

IF I COMMIT A CRIME IN CALIFORNIA AM I GOING TO JAIL???????????

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOL

melly b

thats the LA police for you...they'll arrest them and then treat them like they are queens...what a waste of taxpayers money....these little bitches need their asses kicked.

stacie

who really cares about this girl.. it isnt like she's the only woman to get preganant. they treat her like a damn queen.. what a waste

Desiree

Who cares about a druggie loser slut. She probably hires all those people to MAKE a "crowd" because I don't know a single person who gives a crap about this druggie slut and everyone feels totally sorry for her baby, probably be born with a drug habit of its own. I doubt a REAL crowd would form just to look at the Nicole freak, so I think this is something that should be looked into - Nicole's PR agency hiring people to follow this nobody around? Bet my house the answer to that is a big fat YES. And I'll bet Nicole's Pr people keep TMZ workimg for Nicole, too. With all this loser slut's money, why doesn't she hire a bodyguard, I really resent my tax dollars paying for security for this slut.

Tina

She's famous for being skinny! ENOUGH ALREADY! BORING,BORING,BORING!!!!!

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Gotta agree with #9.
People, this is ridiculous!! Insane!!! polivce paid by taxpayers ar escorting her through the paparazi because she is a pregnanat celeb !!!!!!! This is not First Lady Maria Shriver.

get real. Residents of West Hollywood , call. CALL!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

Idiots astound me. They click into a blog about Nicole Richie, Come to TMZ where they know she is going to be featured, Watch a vid on her only to ask why she is here? Duh why is she famous? We don't like her!
Wish she would go away! lmao bunch of whiny azz cry babies dont have a clue.

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

Nicole is 5'1...95 lbs, the baby will weigh more than her in a few years

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#9........agree with you ..............what the county should do is this , make

the actors / actresses pay the total amount , when they go to jail , instead

of the taxpayers , you would thought the taxpayers in West Hollywood

would be SMART ENOUGH to complain about this , I guess this been going

on for Centuries .......other words they're used to it and dont care where there

taxes goes.

Actors / Actresses are always in trouble .........They are NOT good examples

for anyones child / teen / young adult ............. One would thought they

would get tired of there drama every wakening moment , I guess they don't .

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

I GUESS NICOLE WILL LIE LIKE PARIS HILTON , SHE LIED TO EVERYONE

ON LARRY KING SHOW " SHE WILL CHANGE , ETCCCC " SHE HASN'T

CHANGED NOR WILL SHE EVER ........SHE'S JUST ALL MOUTH AND NO ACTION.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

TMZ........IF YOU WANT YOUR RATING TO SKY ROCKET , YOU MIGHT

WANT TO BE HONEST AND NOT DELETE ANYONE'S MESSAGE .....

IS IT TRUE , YOU'RE ON CELEBS PAYROLL? LIKE I SAID BEING

TRUTHFUL , IS THE BEST THING ........THEN THERE'S NO HIDING .

>>>>>>

simon birch

For once I side with the brown...they should shoot ANY and ALL paps 24/7...it should be open season with no bag limit! They are a menace to society. They killed princess Di!! we should do the same to them.

Kate

I won't say anything unkind about Ms. Richie because I don't know her, but as a taxpayer it infuriates me to see the abuse of our police force. I am sorry if the hoards of papparazzi are bothering the celebrities, but these celebrities can more than afford to pay for their own security. These police men need to be out on the streets busting all the illegals on the corners, gang members in the Valley and all the other crime that has turned Los Angeles into one giant pile of garbage.

vann de

she has that kind of body that fat goes straight to the love handles, that sucks!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2