Britney Fleeing to London with Boys?

8/23/2007 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsCould Britney Spears be pulling a Madonna and pulling up stakes in L.A. for London? A report this morning says she thinks it might be "her only hope" to keep her kids.

The popwreck, according to OK!, is considering the move as she fights K-Fed for custody of her sons, and according to a source, "She thinks her only hope is to move to London and start afresh. She wants those boys more than anything in the world and it's heartbreaking."

Meanwhile, reports Life & Style, Brit was sending mixed signals last weekend at L.A. hotspot Teddy's, partying into the wee hours, but seeming "down" and looking "uncomfortable" while telling the mag that her custody battle was harshing her mellow: "My babies are my life."

Paris' New Pad – Six Million Big Ones

Local news choppers have a new flyover -- Paris Hilton just found her new Xanadu, a 5-bedroom, Mediterranean-style Beverly Hills pleasure palace.

Us Weekly reports that the 7,500 square-foot home has its own gym, butler's pantry and wine closet, and it's located in the Mulholland Estates gated community -- presumably to keep all the "well-wishers" at bay. The price? A hot $6.25 million.

Meanwhile, Us also reports that the house TomKat is renting in Beverly Hills is back on the market -- for no less than $100K per month, because the Scientolo-couple will be relocating to a new 90210 address in October.

Obama Girl – I Love Hillary!

Fickle lass! The buxom brunette who proclaimed her love for Sen. Barack Obama in one of the biggest YouTube sensations of the electoral season might actually vote for Obama's rival, Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Of course, her change of heart might've been a reaction to Obama's dissing her Monday, when he wished that Amber Lee Ettinger had thought twice about his family before making the sexy vid. "I didn't take it negatively," Amber tells Rush & Molloy. "I think he's more concerned over his child's reaction to it."

Party Favors: Kelsey Grammer Was "Addicted to Danger and Dangerous Girls" ... Boy Banders Bring It in Vegas

"Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer does plenty of head-shrinking on himself in a new interview with Parade magazine, and admits that he's lived on a slippery slope. "I was addicted to danger and dangerous girls ... I like the addictions. I'm not going to lie about it. But I got in too deep. I probably would've died if I hadn't stopped." ... Joey Fatone (*NSYNC), Joey McIntyre (NKOTB), and Drew Lachey (well, not quite 98 Degrees) had a little boy-bander summit at Moon Nightclub at Palms Casino Resort in Vegas on Tuesday, after dining at Little Buddha.

pat

Moving to London is an absolute joke.

She is simply going from one paparazzi hot bed to another.

That is what she really wants anyway. She craves the attention the photogs give her.

There are bars over there too.

She will still leave her kids at home. The nanny /nannies will simply change.

Not a good move on her part.

Don't think she will fool anyone.

Debbie/grandmother

Clinton

If she could just keep her pie-hole shut, panties on, legs closed, and stay home and TRY to be a mother. Oh, well, - nice to dream.

gingergirl

Britney, doesn't realize that wherever she goes, her problem is herself. She would die for her kids! Sure could of fooled me.

Clinton

I was on another site where people from all over Europe were saying they didn't want her, either. Pretty bad when your "rep" precedes you. God, even Euro-trash don't want her.

Clinton

If she does try to take the children out of the country, she won't be the one in-charge of the "keys" for a long time.

amazed

#45. Brittany...Those babies are NOT your priority. If they were you wouldn't be out partying, boozing it up, and probably drugging on a nightly basis. You do not deserve them I'm sad to say. It will be interesting to see what happens if you do take the boys out of the country without permission. I'm scratching my head at the delay in their appropriate placement--why they are still with you I have no idea other than because of your celebrity. They are what is important here...not you. In the meantime I pray nothing tragic happens to them. I think it is just a matter of time. Debbie CASA in Colorado posted at 12:02PM on Aug 23rd 2007 by Debbie/CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) from Colorado

She is NOT out every night, if she was, TMZ & all these gossip sites would have a field day on her. BTW, how do you know what she does every night? Do you know her personally? Are you her family, friend? Don't pass judgement on someone you only read about on some silly gossip site, not all of it is the truth. Please don't come back saying you work as an Court Appointed Advocate; if you do, then why are you not doing your job instead being online here posting hateful things about someone you do NOT even know.

She has been keeping low for over a week now, pretty sure a pic of her would have been posted all over if she was out partying. When she does go out @ the club, it's always on the weekend, when Kevin has the kids. It's funny how we see pics of him partying it up wekend after weekend @ local Vegas nightclubs even though he is suppose to be having the kids. Odd, it's ok for him to party & have a nanny to care for the kids while he is out partying his heart out. But God forbid if Brit is seen out @ a club, she gets lamblasted (even though the kids are with their father). Double standard! Pathetic!

Clinton

That's pert of the problem, "gingergirl", - she actually thinks she has people fooled.

Miapocca

Zeta got the cheap skank..Paris was afraid of going back into a court room. she just admitted what a lying skank she is.Hopefully the rest of her frenemies will avoid her and her nasty self

Clinton

Britney is clearly insane.

Clinton

Spears evidently thinks she'd be like Madonna in England, or "Posh" in America, - it'd be more like Bush in Iran.

annie

Brittney is a typical celeberty mom "let someone else raise your kids and take credit for it. if she card about those kids just a little her butt and boobs would never see light of day or"on the front page"!! She would never let her hard partying ways embarrass her kids if she cared about them. Let her get out of the country but leave the kids home.

Clinton

Britney had to lie and say that this "Alli" chick was her "cousin" just so she could give the impression that she still had "family" around her.

She's burned her own bridges and is now wondering where everybody went.

Sure, they still care for and love her, but Britney only equates "love" with people who agree with her and her "life".

She's the "type" that when the heat is on, she leaves the kitchen.

Oh, well, - the attic's already empty.

Clinton

Darlene, forget it, reality isn't the same as the dream. I lived in England for three years and, believe me, you DON'T want to relocate. Just keep it to a SHORT visit.

anonymous

Kevin would actually have to give the ok for Britney to up and move to anywhere with the boys. If she up and goes without his knowing , she could be arrested for kidnapping. I doubt she would do anything that stupid, but then Britney has been doing a lot of stupid things these days...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments