Kim KardASShian's

Royal Body

8/23/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Princess Kim's best assets are again gracing the public with their presence -- this time, protruding on the latest cover of "King" magazine. Nice folds!
Royal Body
TMZ obtained a copy of the mag, which is being released next week, featuring Miss Kim in her best look ... a bikini! The issue promises to outline some of The Tush's most personal information, tackling "Ray J, OJ, and that other running back."

Bow down to the behind!

Gia

OMG she is just plain fat! Pretty girl, but seriously, if my ass was that fat I would be on a diet.

hora

her ass is disgusting. i don't think she's attractive. why is she important anyway? she doesn't DO anything except walk around at the beach. she's pathetic

BiGBallin

I hope she suffers the same fate of Nicole.

Lein

Bethany #7 - Eva Longoria ? Please! Eva Longoria would get lost in Kim's ass and never be seen again! Tony Parker would have to climb in too just to find her.

BiGBallin

My Gawd! She has gotten huge!!!!!! Push away from the table or eat a salad once in awhile....

BiGBallin

Raymond

Not bad i'd hit lets see what she looks like in 15-years

JEEZLOUISE

TMZ- If you post one more sleezy pic of this Fat, Slut I will never look at this site again- EVER! Thats a threat.....and a promise

BiGBallin

Princess, its a travesty that a mother was beheaded and because of that this girl is somehow now a celebrity.

GeGe

Who is this girl and why is she famous? I dont get it. I wouldnt want to be famous for just my ass. It makes you look like an idiot. But for those who are dissing big butts.... in the African American culture hips and ass are valued. It stems back from African culture. The wider and bigger the hips and butt, the more able a woman is to bear a child. Most people dont know that. But anyway, men love something they can grab on to. Not just sticks and bones. How does that feel good. Bumping a boney pelvis. Get out of here! I love my size 10 curves and body!

Wicked1

I don't get the attraction. She looks manly and her ass looks fat as she has a thick waist. Don't get what some of you see in her. She also wears too much make-up.

03titan

hardly a hard body, why is she considered a celebrity again? actress/ hollywood whore...

anthonysdreamgirl**

Notice all the strategic poses and all the clothes covering her up. In my opinion, not that great...

Raymond

To the Size 10 Woman I hear you...." I love my women like my coffee Hot & Black"

...

While it's somewhat refreshing to see a "full figured" woman on a magazine cover instead of sticks like Nicole Richie or Kate Moss, I don't understand why these bigger women put on a bikini and then use a cover-up (a la Kirstie Alley on Oprah). It just seems to send the message that "I'm big(ger) so I have to use this handkerchief to hide my hips." So then wear a tank suit!

If it's Kim's ass people want to see, why cover it up? She has said herself that she needs to "tone up" (more like lose 10-15 lbs) and I don't understand why she talks about it in public interviews then poses in a bikini. It's not like she WORKS and doesn't have time to exercise...