Kim KardASShian's

Royal Body

8/23/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Princess Kim's best assets are again gracing the public with their presence -- this time, protruding on the latest cover of "King" magazine. Nice folds!
Royal Body
TMZ obtained a copy of the mag, which is being released next week, featuring Miss Kim in her best look ... a bikini! The issue promises to outline some of The Tush's most personal information, tackling "Ray J, OJ, and that other running back."

Bow down to the behind!

DeeDub

It is a lot of haters on this site. The girl looks good. I think there are a lot of haters because she dates outside her race.

alissa

lol #52 you will be back heeeee heeeeeee

BiGBallin

Indsidelineback...i dont think these guys actually "date" her. When have you seen a man taking her on a date. No...more than likely you just see her leaving their hotel room....but there was no date. Pull your head out.

Lisa-Centereach

For the love of Pete, would everyone just realize she is A FAT ASS B@#CH AND NOTHING MORE.....There is nothing attractive about have such a HUGE, MASSIVE BLOB OF LARD on your body.....I do not see how ANY MAN could find that even remotely appealing....A fine beautiful slender ass, nicely curved and NORMAL SIZE like mine, is what is attractive. I bet she couldn't even fit that in my size 2 jeans......All I have to say is PUKE, PUKE, PUKE...And she really should be tested for a disease, as she appears to be the promiscious type...

jim

my big toe looks better than this skank

TROLL SMASHERS

I wish Kim would show the world her smart, business savvy side - She's actually a enterprising young business woman, but that has gotten lost in all this booty mess.

MOM

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Nasty ass whore

kirkh

Perhaps her sheister father could hook her up with OJ...

mw

I'm not dissing the HUGE ASS but hers looks too big for her body. a nice bubble but is a good thinng but hers looks freakish!

yucky

This girl is only famous because she has a huge ass! Its freakish! Not attractive whatsoever! Her 15 minutes is just about up.

angel46

I started laughing my head off when I remembered she liked guys to pizz on her face! Hahhaha!! Just another sicko with a sexy bod. Hehehheeeee

wtff?

She's got a HUGE caboose!!!!

DeeDub

Go Away, I am quite sure most guys would like to date her. Myself included. Just because she made a sextape with the most non talented guy on this place we call earth does not make he a "Ho". I just think she enjoys sex. It is nothing wrong with that. All she is doing is the same thing Superhead is doing. Making herself know so she can make it in the business.

Ashley

Who is she and why is she in any magazines??? She is famous because her dad defended a murderer ! Sweet! So proud of this world..and whatever plastic surgeon did that to her should be shot because her ass doesnt look good it looks fat! Good job!

Evie

You people are ridiculous! Ok - you don't like her b/c she has the life that all of you wish you had. I get that. There are always jealous haters, but ugly, gross??? She is a BEAUTIFUL girl who reflects the body type of the average woman.

All your mean & nasty comments just show how pathetic and miserable you are.

It's a wonderful thing that you can all say outrageous things and stay anonymous, isn't it!!!! If we had to post recent photos with our posts I think people would clean up their comments for fear of being a hypocrite!!!!!