Kim KardASShian's

Royal Body

8/23/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Princess Kim's best assets are again gracing the public with their presence -- this time, protruding on the latest cover of "King" magazine. Nice folds!
Royal Body
TMZ obtained a copy of the mag, which is being released next week, featuring Miss Kim in her best look ... a bikini! The issue promises to outline some of The Tush's most personal information, tackling "Ray J, OJ, and that other running back."

Bow down to the behind!

I am shock!

All you guys are just jealous!

Tiffany

She's denying surgery-I think she has butt implants-overall phsyique resembles a short stubby midget

celebuspawn

She may not be a "celebrity" but it's a breath of fresh air from the trainwreck likes of Britney and Paris.

Dodie

Her ASS is HUGE!

parispyg

WTF? CHER with Rosanne Barr's butt?

Sandra

She says all the women in her family have an ass like hers. I've seen her mom on the Chelsey Handler show and she doens't even have an ass. No wonder kim acts like she's afraid to show it. She's afraid everyone will see the plastic poking out!! If you had plastic surgery....at least admit it.

rj

Stubby and Chunky, her description sounds like a clown act - wait she is a clown act!

Lein

It's ironic that her big ass makes her lips look small. Hmmmm.

Yeah

She is such a slut bucket! and for the record...NOT her ass!

I'll Pass

Good lord she has an ass as wide as barn door! is she a plus size model? the chubby chaser men will love this lard ass...ewww nasty fat....

el polacko

MOOOOO !!!

Jo Blo

who wants to bet every woman here that claimed, "Kim looks GREAT!" and "... it's so cool to have someone on the cover who isn't a stick...". Who wants to bet they are ALL FAT ASS BITCHES. Like Tish, #6. Tish is DEFINTIELY a FAT girls name. AND I MEAN FAT not PHAT.

Jo Blo

Sorry I meant TISH #11 - anyway ... TISH is a name for a BIG FAT girl. No wonder she is excited for Kim.

wasup

Thank god for airbrushing eh Kim? When she's on the beach, she always keeps her saddlebags & butt covered because she's actually pretty flabby and has a lot of cellulite - which is normal for an ass that big. I think she's really pretty, I just wonder if the guys that think she's hot would like her with the dimples? I would but I bet they wouldn't!

Desiree

All you losers who say you'd do her obviously haven't seen her sex tape. She is boring as hell in bed, totally is not sexy no matter how hard she tries, and the reason she doesn't get completely naked is because of all the plastic surgery scars. She's trash anyway, you'd catch something no matter how many layers you had on.