Lohan Charging Documents

8/23/2007 5:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the charging documents in the Lindsay Lohan DUI case.

As we speak, a prosecutor from the L.A. County D.A.'s office and Lohan's lawyer Blair Berk are in the judge's chambers together, possibly hammering out a plea deal.

Story developing ...

IRS

I'D DO HER!

shaking my head

As usual another spoiled LA Hollywood brat will not get the punishment the average person will.. Damn Shame

Don

Drug dealers should start selling .05g sacks of cocoain. It's completly legal!

Switch

Probably giving each other Hummers in his chambers

Kat

Good one Don!

Cat Stevns

Whas dis all mean y'all?????

hitnrun017

I'm so hoping someone will commit the same crimes just to see what happens. I don't know, maybe jail for a long time? Stupid? Yes. But it's the truth.

Tangie

Good for her, she has problems. That doesn't merit all this name calling, and vile words. If the DA doesn't think she should go to jail, then so be it. That is what the law calls for. She will learn from this experience, and grow. After rehab, she will be able to put all this behind her, and move forward. I have faith in the justice system. They are doing the right thing for her.

Susan B

Give Lindsay a break!!! She can change and she can learn from learn from her mistakes. Have you ever heard of being scared straight. I believe this can happen with Lindsay. I WANT HER TO CHANGE, don't get me wrong........but I think probation and rehabiltation is the way to go.

Nicole Smith

I think this is crap. It seems like the judicial system only works in your favor when you have money. If this were just your average person that is not a celebrity the felonies would have stuck and you would be going to prison. This needs to stop. This is just telling the celebs of the world to do what you want because the judicial system will you a break if you have money.

YAWN

The bigger crime here is her middle name - Lindsay DEE Lohan??? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She should get special treatment just for that!

Kat

Hey Bella,

After she kills someone under the influence, I am sure you will singing a different tune. Lane Garrison is getting off scott free too.

Kat

The District Attorney should also be fired. He is a joke.

ungh

Plea bargain?! Are they serious? She hasn't learned from her mistakes. She has proven to be irresponsible. She is going to keep making the same mistakes until she has that "A-HA!" moment which may not be for a while. She needs to understand the consequences of her actions and being shuffled to a rehab to lessen the blow of the law isn't going to teach her anything. She already thinks she can get away with anything. She needs to get rid of enablers, like her mother, father and her lawyer. She needs to learn from her actions and stand on her own two feet.

YAWN

Hey Bella - after rehab she will hit Pure in Vegas - just like last time. She has been given too many second chances - incarcerate her ass and maybe she will learn. She can't schedule photo ops from prison like she is doing in her latest faux-hab center.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments