Nicole Richie Mugshot

Paris-esque

8/23/2007 9:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_nicole_richie_paris_booking-1
Have you ever seen a more "I got you good, suckers" pose in your life? She's pregnant, but barely gained an ounce behind bars!

Celebrity Mugshots -- click to launch

Bubbles

Based on that smirk, Nicole seems to think she got away with something, but she didn't. She's still sick in the head and a baby won't cure that.

Coyote

Why have organizations like MADD and others like them not made it a point to demand stiffer penalties for these Hollywood Whores? It's unbelievable that this goes on without anyone demanding real justice. Having lost a good friend to drunk driving I find it insane that this happens without a fight.

Have they no shame these sluts?

I say next time someone see's them walking free just spit on them. It's only fair they be publicly humiliated.

SUPERPOOP

GOD SHES SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE YOU NICOLE!!!

Bubbles

Shawn Chapman Holley, Nicole's lawyer, was also one of OJs lawyers.

savette1

scanky rich little drug addict....unbeiveable...money buys freedom...these skanky whores will buy there way out of anything.

Astounded

The amount of hate here is disturbing. To say that Nicole is a whole, skank, slut, she will raise her daughter like her (do we even know what she is having?!?) just makes you look jealous of her. Instead, direct the anger towards the California Justice System. THEY are the ones that are fostering the "Celebrity Get Out Of Jail" pass. THAT is who you should be mad at. If you actually personally KNEW Nicole, your opinion would almost have some credibility. But I have yet to see a single person here say they actually know her. Instead, they are just spouting off at the mouth about someone they have never met. It would be the same if I were to personally call you a whore, skank, bitch, ect... I don't know you at all. The words would only make ME look ignorant. Take your aggressions out in some well worded letters to the State Of California. Its there you may make a difference. Have a good one.

gingergirl

After all that Lindsey got away with, Nicole should of spent no time at all.
She seems to be a very intelligent nice young woman. Give her a break.
I don't think Paris will be upset about Nicole's release.

Bubbles

26. She is the smartest among them because she was adopted. She learned manipulating people in order to survive. The starting line is different, Paris doesn't think she has to do anything and it will always just be hers, Nicole knows she has to play games to get it.
_______________________________

Boo Hoo

Stop making excuses for Nicole's behavior. She has access to the best psycologists and the best rehab that money can buy. I don't feel sorry for her. She's had tremendous opportunity and hasn't done anything with her life. What job has she ever had besides the Simple Life? And Paris got her that job. What has she ever gooten on her own? NOTHING.

Los Angeles is filled with people who have worse problems than Nicole, people who have to work and take care of their families, people who can't afford to screw up even once.

Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for a lazy, rich drug addict who has no respect for herself or anybody else. Her slimy smirk says it all.

Phoenix Guy

D.A. Steve Cooley and Sheriff Lee Baca both should be tied to a stake and roasted over a fire.

gatorman

Just another reason that Los Angeles is one of the most despised cities in the world. Spoiled celebrities, pseudo-celebrities, celebutantes, celebuspawn and anyone else with the money to BUY their way out of the legal system.

Just like Lindsey said during her wild ride, "I'm a celebrity - I can do anything I want!"

Ridiculous - next thing you know the Executive Branch will be groping women. Oh wait - never mind ;)

whocares ME!

To who cares I do! We all should! If you've ever had a loved one killed by a drunk driver then you'd understand. Wake up people! What will it take someone getting killed or maimed by these spoiled brats. Money doesn't replace loved ones. If I were their family member I'd do whatever it took to keep them from behind the wheel. The sentences for DUI aren't about punishment it's about protecting the law abiding citizens and the children in our neighborhoods.

whocares ME!

BOYCOTT THEM ALL AND ALL THOSE WHO USE THEM FOR ENDORSEMENTS

KEEP IT SIMPLE DON'T REWARD THEM CHANGE YOUR CHANNELS TUNE THEM OUT!

YAWN

The problem is the officials are going to say that there is overcrowding because there aren't enough jails. No one will want a jail in their backyard and the taxpayers won't vote in a tax increase to build one.

The most cost effective solution can probably be summed up in 2 words - tent city. Just like the one in Arizona. Put all of the "low risk" offenders out in the middle of nowhere in the valley and make them serve out their full sentence. Couple that with picking up trash for 30 days wearing the orange vest and that might stick with them.

Daphne

Nicole looks more and more like a smaller version of Paris Hilton, she even poses for the camera like Paris.

I liked Nicole better with darker hair and looking more like herself.

At this point, Nicole is nothing but a Paris mini-me.

I guess it's true that imitation is the sincerest from of flattery.

russ

talk about a outrage frist paris gets out of jail becouse of who she witch is a joke and then lindsay gets one day for 2 dui's if that was anybody eles they would have benn i jail right away and as for Nicole just 82 minutes for driveing on the worng side of the freeway if she was not a celb she would have been in jail for a long time this is bull