Nicole Richie Mugshot

Paris-esque

8/23/2007 9:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_nicole_richie_paris_booking-1
Have you ever seen a more "I got you good, suckers" pose in your life? She's pregnant, but barely gained an ounce behind bars!

Celebrity Mugshots -- click to launch

Shirley Millsap

Gee what a gift to give your child.....it is already a jailbird and hasnt even been born.....nice story to tell...........well see honey when I was pregnant for you we went to jail for a few minutes so now WE have a record!!! What is this world coming to

nancy in west virginia

what she needs in her life is God

NONSENSE

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CELEBRITY TREATMEN.T. LOL

I'VE SEEN BETTER PICTURES IN THE ZOO.

NONSENSE

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CELEBRITY TREATMEN.T. LOL

I'VE SEEN BETTER PICTURES IN THE ZOO.

Trish

Don't understand the fuss about Nicole whats her name she's not really anybody
special. Never could understand why she commands so much attention.

Tonya

She's once ,twice three times a lady.
Tonya

Jenna

Nicole...You go girlfreind. I love it when these jealous fat Btches on here raise hell about you. As far as the men go, LMAFO They know you wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. If it would be any of these mthrfkrs in your shoes...they would be scared to death and calling their goverment aided parents to bail their azzes out. Love you baby!!!! Can't wait until that beautiful baby is born.

Nikki

Her lip in the photo compared to the other one has apparently been botox'd lol. But definitely, she has to be the brightest one out of the recent hollywood druggie lot. It's really sad that they can get away with pretty much anything. Oh well, at least we can take solice in nature's lack of bias towards their drinking habits:on some we may not see it yet, but without surgical enhancement they tend to look a lot freakin older than they should (i.e. Lindsay Lohan's body despite critical acclaim is very unattractive).

Old School

I use to love celebrities now I love to Hate them!

Missy

Wow, her friends and family must be proud! Posing for a Mug Shot. She is the envy of us all..........

pikecreek

first the rappers got to get shot to gain status now the movie stars are doing it

Katnip

I know nothing about any of these young girls. I just know that they all need God in their lives. They can't and shouldn't go on living like this. It will either kill them or some innocent bystander. May God have mercy on their souls!

rowbutt

i think its a good mugshot dont u?

kgwen

Wow! bfd. She is not John Wayne Gacy. Nicole did not hit someone's grandma on the back of the head to steal her person. She seems somewhat repentent. At least she can't drink while pregnant. Let's hope not.

LuvTMZ