Amy vs. Her Hubby: First Round Knockout!

8/24/2007 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Roundhouse strikes again!
Amy Winehouse
The Britwreck singer got into a tussle with hubby Blake early Thursday morning -- and the whole thing was caught on camera!

In a series of text messages, the "Rehab" singer told Perez Hilton the whole thing was her fault, saying, "Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other ... I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life." Ah, young love.

Amy and Blake were photographed on the streets of London, looking like they'd had a run-in with a Bengal tiger, but turns out it was just a strung-out, 100-pound soul singer on a rampage -- equally as dangerous.

Winehouse has checked in and out of rehab several times in the past few months and has canceled her North American tour. Amy went on to tell Perez that she has no plans on going back to rehab, but rather she just needs "a holiday." Sounds like a fine idea.

tuna marie

this woman is the ugliest person in the world.

Kat

Amy Winehouse is an incredible talent, and I hope she gets some help before it is too late. She and her husband remind me of Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungent from 20 years ago.

moma

cutting herself, about to do drugs, and with a call girl???? sounds expensive. and why-why-why would you go out in public with all that crap on you - and not just the cuts, i mean the eye "make-up"

wasted days and wasted nights

I hope Amy allows herself to be helped and gets through this troubled phase of her life. The 'bad girl' persona is one thing; the 'too bad girl' is quite another and quite unfortunate. Get well, Amy! I am a fan of you and Lily.

studly

rough sex i take it.she should stick to the lyrics of her song i think it goes something NO REHAB for me ,you only live once motto SEX ,DRUGS,ALCOHOL, ROCK ON

Get a Clue

Drugs, hookers, and knives at that party? I wonder if Vanessa Milano and Lindsay Lohan made an appearance?

cheddar

You know she used to be really cute and she is very talented---Amy---admit your problem and get serious help---Please---

Vote this douche out of office

They need to stop giving her the option to leave rehab and lock her ass in, force her to get clean and give her lots of therapy while she's in there.

h8amy

I am so glad she canceled her North American tour. Why does anyone even like her?

Wendy

Ewww...shooting up between your toes!! Good God Amy, get it together!!

Dingo

She will OD and die soon. It looks the the husband/boyfriend got the worst of it though. SHe just looks like she has been crying and her mascarra ran.

jospaceanna

WHAT A MATCHED PAIR OF DEGENERATES!!!!!

A little older A little wiser

GET THIS GIRL SOME HELP!!!!!!!

LMAO @ you a$$hats

What a F'd up broad. I agree with #2. This chick is total skanky trailer trash.

Mystery

What the heck were they fighting over? Was it over the new Heidi and Spencer album coming out? I know that copies are going to be limited with everyone pre-ordering but that is no reason to get into a physical altercation. Although I have heard some of the leaked tracks and maybe it is worth hurting someone, I mean did anyone hear Spencer's rapping? The guy is going to be a superstar.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments