Amy vs. Her Hubby: First Round Knockout!

8/24/2007 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Roundhouse strikes again!
Amy Winehouse
The Britwreck singer got into a tussle with hubby Blake early Thursday morning -- and the whole thing was caught on camera!

In a series of text messages, the "Rehab" singer told Perez Hilton the whole thing was her fault, saying, "Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other ... I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life." Ah, young love.

Amy and Blake were photographed on the streets of London, looking like they'd had a run-in with a Bengal tiger, but turns out it was just a strung-out, 100-pound soul singer on a rampage -- equally as dangerous.

Winehouse has checked in and out of rehab several times in the past few months and has canceled her North American tour. Amy went on to tell Perez that she has no plans on going back to rehab, but rather she just needs "a holiday." Sounds like a fine idea.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

SoCal Razzles

wow...so punk rock, more like so stupid.

Devin

Seriously, she is way too talented to be getting into messes like these. It's sad and pathetic really.

rr

This looks staged - even his "cuts" don't look real. I just don't buy it.

Black Macho Gal

She had her chance at fame and blew it . Thy body is a temple. NEXT!!!

Kelly T: Bill Hicks Fan, TMZ junkie

1) she should date that nobody from Babyshambles 2) they should both learn the values of a washcloth & water before going out on the town.

Koi

Can you say Sid and Nancy??

tellitlikeitis

What a freak...she obviously loves the negative attention.

julie

this poor girl will be dead within months! she needs to put down the narcotics and focus on her talent and husband, who obviously loves her. i hope she gets the help she needs so she's not yet another wasted talent.

Lisa G.

They tried to make you go to rehab.
I said, "Go, go, go!"
Amy, PLEASE...Lose the crack and keep your "pipes." We've seen 'em come and go: Janis, Judy, Billie. Don't add your name to the list of the post-mortem greats. Sing, live, love and enjoy your success. Others just as talented as you are out their, trying to attain what you already have. It's not just ability. It's about being lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time with the right people!

Dmadison

Poor Amy! Probably one of the least attractive women in the world. And, yes, it's embarrassing to admit that you've "attacked each other" and then walk proudly down the street showing your battle scars. What a beautiful couple! Ha Ha! I hope Amy quickly disappears from the tabloid scene!

missy loves sean

I really don't know why everyone is making such a big stink about it, I mean it's not like she's doing something new...Think back to the hippie days, John Lennon, the Beatles, Donny Hathaway, there have been plenty of musicians with serious issues and their music widely celebrated, I like Amy Winehouse's music and maybe it's good music because there is so much turmoil in her life, just maybe her music is her outlet, give the woman a chance, this is her first American LP, I expect great things from her. No matter what her issues maybe her music is sincere and i will continue to be a fan. So STOP HATIN'!!!!!!!!!!

Berta Hajewyj

Amy! Please get some help, girl! I'm a big fan of yours - your music, voice and style are rock-on. I've been where you are before, and I've gotten through it and am living a happy, clean and productive life. You can do it Amy! I love you, get well soon! xxox

crazy

I agree with #8 there are people i know that have great voices and yet they dont have a way to get there voice out there yet all these famous people are running people over or doing drugs and being stupid I think its because nothing is done to them. One day in jail. Many times in rehab and still the same person

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5