Brad Pitt -- Ask Nicely and Ye Shall Receive

8/24/2007 4:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt got his wish ... sorta.

A day after he told photographers in NYC to back off while snapping pics of him with his children -- suggesting they use a telephoto lens -- Pitt was swarmed while out with son Maddox. The paps (and many random passersby) took a few steps back when Pitt requested it, giving Brad and Mad their space as they ordered some hot dogs from a street vendor.

As they hopped into their waiting SUV next to the cart, a smiling Pitt told a few of the cameramen, "Much better with the kids, you guys are better!"

Mrs. Harvey Levin

FIRST!!

Vote this douche out of office

How sad that you have to "request" human decency from these a$$hole photographers. They're out taking pics of other people's lives and I bet not many of them have any kind of life of their own.

taysha urquhart

I believe Brad says, "you guys have to do better"....

LOL

This is what passes for news?

ZZZzzzz.

Charlotte

Can you even imagine trying to buy some hotdogs and photogs and bystanders are just standing there watching your every move. I would get a serious complex.

Britney Spears

Wow I saw that first at popwreck com

SayWhat

Brad Pitt thinks he's Robert Redford.

Lori

I always remember seeing Britney on was it 60 minutes crying saying I just want to say "we are just people like everyone else." Please leave us alone. Perhaps they drove her to where she is today. We really can't imagine what life would be like scurtinizing our every move.

dawn

Not everyone cares that brad pitt is buying a hotdog so the person on there lunch hour standing in line must be really ticked off.

Lori

Photo journalist are the way they are because they get paid for their photos. I applaud Brad for being a gentleman.

Vote this douche out of office

#7: Britney went from crying about wanting to be left alone to going anywhere and everywhere she knew she would be seen and photogrpahed. If she was soooo concerned with privacy she'd go back to Louisiana and ...oh, I don't know - Be A FUDGING mom to her boys.

Screw her. She craves and lives for the attention - it's the only thing that validates her existence at this point. What else does she have..."talent"? HA! Have you HEARD that song from her upcoming album which got leaked?

I said it before and I'll say it again: Screw her.

Irene

Glad to see almost everyone's on the same page with this one. I'm a big Pitt fan, think he's an excellent actor no matter what character he's playing.

Actually I think the video sucked, was a waste of time & I think this confirms why people are either slapping their cameras or the photogs. Their job is a rat race to see who gets the best pics & think it's ok invading celebrities everyday lives.

There's a time & place for everything, even assh*le photogs & Mr. Pitt has handled these idiots with dignity & class, that's more than I can say for the photogs.

yoanna

As much as Brangelina gets on my nerves sometimes, that sure was a nice video. Brad seemed so loving towards the little tyke.

Glisten Garbor

Yah pics of those kids are getting boring anyway..

Charlotte

#10

I did hear Brit's gawd awful demo that was leaked the other day. I was listening to it and my husband said I thought you hated Christina Aguilera why are you listening to her?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments