« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Falcons to Vick: Get Your Sh*t Together!

8/24/2007 7:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Statement from Atlanta Falcons Owner Arthur Blank Regarding Michael Vick's Plea Agreement and Indefinite Suspension:

"Today, Michael Vick admitted his guilt to very serious charges related to his earlier indictment. His admissions describe actions that are incomprehensible and unacceptable for a member of the National Football League and the Atlanta Falcons."

"We respect and support the Commissioner's decision today to place Michael Vick on an indefinite suspension. As with other actions he has taken this year, the Commissioner is making a strong statement that conduct which tarnishes the good reputation of the NFL will not be tolerated."

"We hope that Michael will use this time, not only to further address his legal matters, but to take positive steps to improve his personal life."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nicole

To blah blah blah -
Why does this have to be made into a race issue? An African American broke the law, quick lets get the NAACP involved! PLEASE! White or black, dog fighting is illegal and Vick bankrolled it. The issue is not of the viciousness of pit bulls either, but nice try. I'm glad you support the killing of animals though...perhaps you and Vick can share a cell. At the very least you both deserve a kick in the ass for your stupidity.

rachel

RIGHT NOW, YOU BET ANY OTHER NFL PLAYER WHO HAS A DOGFIGHT RING IS QUICKLY AND QUIETLY ERASING ABSOLUTELY EVERY SHRED OF EVIDENCE,
SO THEY DON'T GET CAUGHT TOO!!!

AND RAPPERS TOO! RIGHT, BIG BOI???

Riley

Throw him in the slammer and throw away the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet...put him in a small room with 25 raging pit bulls.

shell

You are a vicious pig VICK !!!! Hope you go to the slammer. I can't imagne how you treat women..........

Pocahontas

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, MR. VICK

YOUR IN OUR PRAYERS...

Carol

It seems like there is more uproar over this than some things that involve people abuse!
I have heard that dogfighting is a culture. It needs to be wiped out...no doubt. Maybe he can learn from this experience and be reinstated in time. People are more important than our animals. Keep that in mind. And, those who hurt animals may hurt people. Vick is most certainly being punished and probably will do jail time. Time to let it go.

JEEZLOUISE

What a total douche

Pocahontas

LINDSEY LOHAN NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL

DOGFIGHTING NEVER ACTUALLY KILLED ANYONE

Amy Silverman

Stupid NAACP standing up for Michael Vick -How fricking typical!!! Bunch of dumbass losers and a laughing stock is what they are. Boycott anything the NAACP supports!!!!!!!!

zookeeper

If I have to hear just once that its a race thing I will throw up..... Its not about color. Its about stupidity and cruelty. Its about a person that had everything in his future and he blew it because of greed and getting off on abusing animals. The sight of him makes me sick. I dont even want to hear about him anymore until he goes to jail then I will cheer. I dont care what color his skin is. He could be blue with pink spots for all I care. I would feel exactly the same way. I hope this sends a message to all animal abusers out there, I hope you are caught and they fry you to in jail right next to him. If I had my way, animals abuses should be put to death.....

steph

I hate the fact that anyone throws the race card into this. It's old. The NAACP needs to run along now.

anon

To Leonard Wales, cssmj and others who have referred to Vick as "Ghetto Boy". If he was white, would you be referring to him as "PWT" (Poor White Trash)? and has "Ghetto Boy" taken the place of the N-Word?

skindeep

Im BLACK and I say, he got what he deserved!!!!!!!! He looks like the devil, he shows no remorse and he only did it for the fun of it. Whoever was saying he did us favor needs to head on to prison along with Vick, he killed those animals for absolutelt no reason not becoz he was being attacked, brainless ppl will defend each other till the end

Amy Silverman

He will so broke ass soon.Hope the Falcons strip him bare. And no everyone here in Atlanta doesn't support pieces of garbage like him! Flip off your own fans will you. Looks like you just got bit in your herpes ridden ass!!!!

steph

#44. Black or White...if the shoe fits..........