« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Falcons to Vick: Get Your Sh*t Together!

8/24/2007 7:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Statement from Atlanta Falcons Owner Arthur Blank Regarding Michael Vick's Plea Agreement and Indefinite Suspension:

"Today, Michael Vick admitted his guilt to very serious charges related to his earlier indictment. His admissions describe actions that are incomprehensible and unacceptable for a member of the National Football League and the Atlanta Falcons."

"We respect and support the Commissioner's decision today to place Michael Vick on an indefinite suspension. As with other actions he has taken this year, the Commissioner is making a strong statement that conduct which tarnishes the good reputation of the NFL will not be tolerated."

"We hope that Michael will use this time, not only to further address his legal matters, but to take positive steps to improve his personal life."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

I call bullshit

give it a rest 'empress' every time you post its just blah blah blah blah * yawn*

dw

Aiding and abetting in this kind of cruelty says alot about the character of a person, and the way you deal with it when You Are Busted says alot....it may sound dramatic, but it really makes me wonder about the fate of humanity, taking pleasure in blood-sports is uncivilized, cruel, demeaning, no matter who or what is doing the bleeding, it demeans us all.

Me

Can't we just put Michael Vick in a cage with Al Sharpton and let the dogs have at 'em?

Attractive?

64. Michael Vick is SO SEXY and HOT -- Dog me - Michael Vick - DOG ME, HOTT

Posted at 7:32PM on Aug 24th 2007 by Red Hot Blonde

________________________

I guess you want him to attempt to drown you and then hang you when you do not die fast enough. Stupid woman!

max

Its a shame - i grew up in the hood and its no excuse. I have been raising pitbulls for years. People think that this breed is vicious, but it’s because of people like you that give this breed a bad name.

What a shame to go so far in your career to through it down the drain being cruel to defenseless animals.

909Chellie

Hey #18

I DO come across unleashed pitbulls in the street and take them home to their owners. These pits are not vicious because they were not raised to fight. I'm not afraid of them, but I guess I have bigger balls than you do. Vick was not defending himself when he tortured and killed these animals, he did it for fun. What a brave man - to kill animals that were not threatening him or putting him into any danger. THAT took alot of courage - not. Would you let that man alone with your kids? Maybe if they didn't obey him, he'd slam them into the ground until they were dead. Those dogs were vicious because he MADE them that way. And I do have a chow/pit mix as a pet. She's great.

I call bullshit

All you that do that sit and smile in your black co-workers faces and try to act cool when deep down you are a bigot and don't have the balls to show it other then puting posts on TMZ!!!
Posted at 7:38PM on Aug 24th 2007 by KerBear

you sound like the biggest bigot of them all....

Joshua Smith

They should do the same things to Vick that were done to the dogs.

cheryl

Get him gone !!! Put him in JAIL !! He's a worthless piece of crap !!!! I hope there is no coming back for this COWARD !!!!!!!!!!!

Rodn

It was dogs people...why don't the feds go after real criminals. I hate to see my taxes wasted on victimless crimes. Last time I checked we abuse animals everyday. We're carnivores right...since when did dogs have more rights than cattle, pigs, chickens...I could go on. Slaughterhouses are like 50 times worse than pitbulls fighting each other to the death. If a dog could eat you it would...later

K-Had

Tell me one thing Abba..How do I sound like a bigot? I am telling it like it is. It is a sad and unfortunate truth. I have seen both sides because I am both sides. Who or what are you?

Take the time (if your not illiterate) to go back and read through all the racist posts on here then let's see what you can say!

Thanks!

whateveryousay

Oh, yea, I believe he never bet on those dogs, or made any money on this venture.

Pocahontas

Let's be honest. Every woman out there wants to 'do' Michael Vick. He is really attractive and the danger quality is even more appealing. What a sexy bad boy.

LOGIC

you self righteous bastards. Yes Michael Vick was wrong for his actions, but most of your harsh comments and "opinions" are uncalled for. Dog fighting does not fall under the same category as abuse. Someone who takes two pit bulls and pits them against each other to the death is not the same as someone who comes home everyday and beats their dog for no reason. It is cruel, but if you want to call out Michael Vick on dog fighting,go attack the meat industry for improper treatment of cattle and pigs... weve all seen those peta videos. It is all relative. Also, knowing a little bit more about the NFL than most of you, some of those players have done much more disguisting things than this, you just dont know about it. Michael Vick is unfortunately paying for a mistake he made, let the law deal with him and keep you over opionated mouths shut. I wont be reading ant more comments on this so those of you who feel the need to reply harshly to my words dont bother because I wont even see it.

hahah

WE NEED TO KEEP DOG FIGHTING ALIVE IF IT PISSED THIS MANY PEOPLE OFF TO MAKE THEM BRING OUT THEIR TRUE COLORS....LET FOR GET ABOUT PUPPY MILLS, AND FOCUS ON A TARGETED RICH BLACK ATHLETE....ITS A SHAME W##TE PEOPLE CARE MORE ABOUT THEIR DOGS THEN PEOPLE....LETS ALL GO DOG BASHING IF IT AFFECTS SOCIETY IN THIS WAY, MAYBE THEN PEOPLE WILL LISTEN THE F**K UP TO WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD....DOG BASHING...THATS IT.....