Howard K. Kiboshes Anna Nicole Rack Flick

8/24/2007 6:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K. Stern, Anna Nicole SmithHoward K. Stern has just won a court battle, and will now be able to prevent a video of the late Anna Nicole Smith's breast augmentation surgery from being released.

TMZ was in a Los Angeles County Courtroom today, when a judge granted a preliminary injunction forcing plastic surgeon Dr. Gerald Johnson to return all tapes of Anna Nicole Smith's boob job, which he had filmed.

The judge also ordered that the boob doc could not "disseminate, copy, distribute, or sell" the footage that he has of the surgery.

Who wants to see that? A lot of people.

Debate Club

Who carrrrressssssssss?

Howard just wanted in on the money.
Can't have anyone else making any, now can he?

Sick Sick man........

Debate Club

BASH TRASH ...

GET EM BOYS. MAKE SURE YOU BASH TRASH HOWIE.

LARRY WILL GIVE YOU A BONUS AFTER THE PARTY..

BASH BASH BASH. LARRY THANKS YOU.

connie

I am so glad that finaly people see you as the person who you are, you always protected Anna. I am sorry for your loss and that you were not around to save her, but you are doing the right thing by protecting her dignity . Good for Larry that he is keeping you in Dannielynn's life. Good luck to both of you, that girl will know that you both loved her mother.

Windi

Howard looks like death sucking on a lifesaver. He is a horrible vile person.

Windi

Bonnies promises of free chocolates is what led me to support her brother. But since she has not delivered I can no longer support him.

No so Swim

Please stop talking about boobs because I don't have any.

OH WAIT, maybe that's what is sagging down around my knees.

No so Swim

O'Quinn and Virgie You are doing a great job.

We love you Virgie and are all so proud of you. God bless you and your family.

Happy Birthday Dannielynn. You are so unlucky to have Larry and Howard. They will pimp you and keep the money. They want the money. Howard hated your mom with all his black heart. Howard is here for you to keep your money. Howard will probably end up in jail its just a matter of time.

September Will Be Beautiful

It won't be long before Howard puts the video out there for money.

Attractive?

Howard we know that you did not want this released because you wanted to release it yourself for $$$$$$$. Hopefully, you will soon join Mike Vick in a jail sail.
~LMAO

YOU KILLED MY SON!

WHY am i wasting my time posting on this subject? getting this murderer put behind bars is much more important. besides didnt is say only a "preliminary injunction:" has been granted?> doesnt this leave the door open for the guy to have his day in court? I mean if she signed away the rights its the doctors altough i sincerely think any doctor is a bag of slime to want to sell something like that.

anyway, this is my one and only post on this subject.....its not worth being here. who really cares?

GETTING DANIEL WAYNE SMITH'S MURDERER PUT WHERE HE BELONGS IS MORE IMPORTANT. AND I HOPE THE FEDS HURRY UP WITH THEIR INVESTIGATION SO THAT THINGS CAN START ROLLING.

==================HOWARD K. STERN IS A MURDERER====================

Attractive?

Excuse me.....I have been drinking Howard's pink punch spiked with Chloral Hydrate. I meant in a "jail cell".
~LMAO

Just Thinking

can't take a new site without your sickness showing? You are really creepy lady!!!!! You need help so badly it just leeks out your seams. I pity you! You are so disgusting to even be called humanity is mean to rest of us. yucccccccccccccck! Glad to NOT know you!!!!!!!!!!

No so Swim

Laughing,
come on over, I just got some take out from Wendys.

YOU KILLED MY SON!

77. Who carrrrressssssssss?

Howard just wanted in on the money.
Can't have anyone else making any, now can he?

Sick Sick man........

credited and posted by "Chris"

No so Swim

87. Laughing,
come on over, I just got some take out from Wendys.

Posted at 8:10PM on Aug 24th 2007 by Howard K Stern

And I have some nice chocolates for you too