J.Lo in NYC

Has Big Secret Party

8/24/2007 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marc & Jennifer: Click to watchJennifer Lopez is auditioning female dancers in NYC -- and last night she surprised them, bigtime, with a special performance by the diva herself.

J. Lo held a casting call at Roseland Ballroom yesterday, searching for a dancer for her new music video for "Do It Well." TMZ caught Mr. and Mrs. Marc Anthony pulling up to the venue last night, where Secret deodorant (!) threw a premiere party for Lopez's new album after the auditions. Lopez hit the stage for a high energy mini-concert inside, performing a medley of her songs for about 5 minutes for the amped up crowd.

Marc and Jennifer appeared to hundreds of fans and flash bulbs, shaking hands with people waiting outside, before taking off in their SUV. During the next month, Lopez is holding additional casting calls in five other cities; Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, Chicago and Las Vegas.

give me a break,,

Lucky dancers!

TheONE

Who cares about her and her coked up husband

Kate

I like these two together. The man was in love with her for years and I don't mean to insult Jennifer but she comes across as a woman that needs a man who worships her and will gladly take a backseat to her fame. I hope they last.

Raul

THIS IS FALSE INFORMATION DO IT WELL WAS ALREADY SHOT..WOMP WOMP!!!

Amazing

He was adorable on the View. Please don't bash him.

Ro

I love him unfortunatley she doesn't seem to. She still loves Ben.

Pam Green

MARC IS A TRUE GENTLEMAN AND ALL WHO PUT HIM DOWN ARE FOOLS.

weneedtostop.com

JLo gives a great performance...keep lip syncin baby

celebrity.web.net

..or marco will kick her ass

Kat Ramone

What's funny about J.Lo and Marc...He's a HUGE Latin American Star...much more popular in Latin America than in the U.S. Here, he's known as "Mr. J.Lo.;" and I guess he has some popularity here; however, I suppose they somewhat need each other because most people know that "Jenny from da block" don't habla no espanol, y Marc does. If anyone's ever caught these two on Spanish Language TV it's totally hilarious because when Estrellas de la Noche is ever on, these two are a HUGE interview to catch and it's totally obvious that J. Lo's spontaneous interview is pre-planned. She's asked some standard stock ???'s in Spanish, and using her best accent, responds with pre-pared answers. Then they quickly go to Marc and he hablablablablahs...One evening I was watching Estrellas and of course, this occured, and one of the carpet interviewers asked J. Lo an off the cuff ??? during the interview and J. Lo just played it and mumbled something to the effect of "oh, ask Marc," at which time they all laughed and Marc didn't skip a beat and picked up the convo. That's amor...

Sillyme

She's rich enough to retire .. and a bit too old to rock like a twenty something.. I suggest she have a child or adopt and sing lullabyes for a while.

rachel

Um. obviously no one cares, judging by the lack of comments on this posting.

yoanna

margiefaye

I still love her,him not so much, but if he makes her happy,I hope they make it! But he certainly HAS NOT helped her career any now has he?

Amazing

#8 Ramone

I also watch Telemondo TV, and can understand a little of what those beautiful people are talking about. I am surprised at what you said. I saw JLo hablo-ing away, and I thought she was completely bilingual. She was wonderful in Selena, and I have liked her ever since.

I hope she and Marc make it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments