Look Straight Ahead,

Ladies!

8/24/2007 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole, Paris and Lindsay -- three of Hollywood's most glamorous ... looking anything but.

0824_nicole_paris_lilo_mugshots-1

The question is ...

Bree

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER WHAT?? MORONS!!!

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER WHAT?? MORONS!!!

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER WHAT?? MORONS!!!

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER WHAT?? MORONS!!!

TMZ IS GETTING STUPID CORNY!!!

5 cent

three blind brats
three bline brats
see how they
see how they get out of jail
They think their foxes but they're really not
The're PR people are on the job
three blind brats
three blind brats

Stan

I would definitely do Lindsay, I think the bitch is still sexy and would be crazy and willing to do anything !

Ken

I think they look good, considering they come to terms with their wrongdoings.

Jake

I LOVE THIS IMAGE! THANK YOU TMZ. THESE 3 SHOULD BE IDOLIZED AMONG OUR WOMEN. FOR THESE ARE TRUE WOMEN IN AMERICA.

Chewi

Lindsay just looks wasted - period. She's such a loser. At least the other two orchestrated their mugshots so they looked normal.

I really hope this insanity ends. I live in CO and I just got sentenced for a DUI. My first and only DUI and I got 10 days in jail - that's the minimum in the state of CO. I have since learned my lesson - no doubt about it, but I have to say it annoys the hell out of me that these losers get next to nothing. I guess I don't have the deep pocketbooks.

Lea

Not your usual head thrown back, chin up type of poses.

Lynette Carrolla

Paris disgusts me the least.

Desiree

Doesn't matter what they look like here, what matters is what they are as human beings. Honestly, I never thought I would say this, but Paris is the one I would vote for for being the most honest and trying the hardest to change! Nicole has just been using her pregnancy and there doesn't seem to be a sincere bone in her emaciated body, I feel SO sorry for a baby born into a horrible situation like this. Nicole's interview was totally staged, and it was written for Nicole, and she was well on her way to fooling everyone. Lindsay, she is just too full of herself, that "I'm a celebrity I can do anything" attitude will always be who she is, and she only admitted drug and alcohol use to get out of a stiff sentence. She needs to publicly apologize for blaming the car chase on that African-American boy, that was horrible. She will be back partying in no time, and so will Nicole. Dina needs to apologize for being such an unfit (party hard) mother that Lindsay ended up where she is. And all these 16, 17, 18 and 19 year year old teens who get into these clubs, this kind of thing needs to be stopped. If their parents aren't sane enough to see the danger in this kind of wild lifestyle for teens, well, society needs to do the parenting for them and stop their children from getting into these clubs and becoming druggies and alcoholics before they are even 21 !!!

rj

Hasn't TMZ gone over the edge? "Who would you rather...?" is a pretty nasty question to be posing? You have spent tooooooo much time with the skanky Hollywood crowd, TMZ has now become ONE of THEM!

rj

And not a brain cell between them!

Dawn Day

Where is the "NONE OF THE ABOVE" option?

anon

The only thing missing is Britney's mug.

stitchwanted

Nicole Richie spoiled little rich Girl,Money Talks, if you have a rich daddy, short term in jail for you is not enough for nicole needs to do the time: They could have put her with another in-mate,just because she is Nicole Richie,and a rich Bank Account,spoiled little Rich Girl just because she slept around and got pregnant: How Much Of A Slut Can she be!!! She got pregnant because she did'nt want to go to jail: Hope child Services takes her baby away> who needs a mother that drinks and drives, and does drugs: What A Looser she is you make mistakes you pay for your mistakes:
That's the Law:

Argh!!!

Don't worry Britney will be next.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments