Nugent Blows a Gasket Over Hillary and Barack

8/24/2007 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

barack oba,a, ted nugent, hilary clinton, Rocker Ted Nugent referred to Senator Barack Obama as a "piece of s**t" and Senator Hillary Clinton as a "worthless b**ch" in a video making the the Internet rounds today. Wonder how he really feels?

In the video, recorded sometime last week, Nugent walks the stage holding a pair of what he calls "machine guns." "Obama, he's a piece of s**t," Nugent screamed. "And I told him to suck on my machine gun ... and then I was in New York, I said, 'Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these [referring to the "machine guns" in his hand] into the sunset you worthless b**ch!"

Senators Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein received similar treatment.

Nugent is known for his conservative political views and his pro-gun position. His official website is broken into two parts; music -- and hunting. Says it all, doesn't it?

RasputinsLiver

No, Tanya #169 & Annie #170 this isn't about "free speech", this is about you cons taking as credible someone like Nugent who not ONLY dodged the draft but did so in such an extemely disgusting and calculated a manner, yet you all will raise him up as what is right about your side and America.

Try, yoy two, and other cons here, to focus. Speak specifically to Nuge's draft dodging behavior and why that makes him credible, then if you can all do that then we can discuss others on both sides who are hypocrites.

Stay with me now in this. If y'all can.

voice of reason

Why are all you Dems so threatened by Ted? You are treating him like he is running for public office! Is your only strategy to attack? You guys are so easily threatened...I wish you would open your eyes to the real threats to this great nation of ours.

ellie

Redneck stupid idiots, who support the Republicans ripping off the middle class more and more every year. Yea, you good ole boys stick together. Idiots.

cheesewiz

Dear Mr. Right to Rock, here is my response to your charming post which, by the way, tells us a great deal about the typical conservative's mentality and level of intelligence--?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

cheesewiz

And we are STILL waiting for an explanation for that little matter about crapping his pants to get out of going to Viet Nam.

therightisRIGHT

Perfectly said, Ted! I love hearing the truth. awww....now thats music to my ears.

jen

If I REMEMBER correctly a certain PRESIDENT dodged the draft too..........
and cut it out with this defenceless animal BS. Quit being stupid. Hunting has been around forever dummy. Hunting is not uncivilized. Grow up bunny lover

jen

Do you guys REALLY believe there are TWO sides.... Republican & Democrat? They are ONE side....in bed with eachother......at the same exclusive cigar clubs.....laughing at the OTHER side...... US! We are the poor saps who listen to their lies & let each side get away with their LIES. WAKE UP people.............NEITHER democrat or republican cares about the poor or middle class. They are living like kings from OUR hard earned money laughing at us cuz we are all sitting around fighting about WHO is right & who is wrong & they are getting away with MURDER!
So cut it out with republicans are evil.......................democrats are the saints crap.............. they are BOTH just as corrupt as the other guy. They're all liars..................... noneof them care about the average American. They care about getting richer & more powerful. The corruption on that level is sickning

Buttcrack

I touch little boys.

Michael Richards

Net Nugent is a great American. I happen to agree with his comments concerning these worthless democrats. I also happen to love eating wild game over the commercially raised products in the stores. Hunting is a great pastime and a great way to get in touch with your spiritual side. I much prefer placing a bullet traveling 3000 ft. per second in the heart of a deer and killing it cleanly and humanely over holding a cow in a metal cage and shooting a steel bolt through its head. I would guess that most of you on this site have no idea how that meat gets on your table.....as long as it gets there, right???

ellie

# 180..you are right. They are both corrupt.

Michael Richards

Ted Nugent is well respected by most any of the older hard rockers. I have no idea if the new age punks like him or his music....but who cares what they think anyway! Last time I checked, I dont think any of the new bands have a real lead guitarist....or any classic songs that will live forever....you know...like Cat Scrath Fever or Stranglehold.

Sue

Amen! He's saying things that some of us just won't say in public.

JJ

All I can say is Cheesewiz and Rasputin obviously believe EVERYTHING you read. Why don't you go ask someone in the military how they feel about Nugent. Nugent has been candid about his early days, and is the first one to say that if the liberal education system hadnt brain washed him into believing that there is no evil in the world he would have gone. Also, unlike anyone else on this board he has been to Iraq, with a bullet proof vest on with our men. You both sound like 2 year olds. No one has responded to your stupid childlike behavior because we are ignoring the stupid. Read something besides your Pot smoking magazines. But I am sure your IQ s have pretty much been down graded to short bus status and actual meaningful books would only be scribbling to you guys.

cheesewiz

"A great American"? Like we said before, we ALL KNOW THAT CLINTON, BUSH AND CHENEY DID NOT SERVE. Now we need to know why Nugent crapped his pants in order to avoid serving. This is the second day, and no one can present a simple answer. But I guess this is what is expected when dealing with juvenile morons.