Nugent Blows a Gasket Over Hillary and Barack

8/24/2007 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

barack oba,a, ted nugent, hilary clinton, Rocker Ted Nugent referred to Senator Barack Obama as a "piece of s**t" and Senator Hillary Clinton as a "worthless b**ch" in a video making the the Internet rounds today. Wonder how he really feels?

In the video, recorded sometime last week, Nugent walks the stage holding a pair of what he calls "machine guns." "Obama, he's a piece of s**t," Nugent screamed. "And I told him to suck on my machine gun ... and then I was in New York, I said, 'Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these [referring to the "machine guns" in his hand] into the sunset you worthless b**ch!"

Senators Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein received similar treatment.

Nugent is known for his conservative political views and his pro-gun position. His official website is broken into two parts; music -- and hunting. Says it all, doesn't it?

Switch

~ ~ Wango Tango ~ ~

David Orbach

Love his music, disagree with him about hunting, although he is obviously doing it responsibly. Ignore his simplistic, misguided politics. Ignore you dopes who think politics is played out like third graders taunting each other at recess.

. . .

*yawn*

Ranting celebs are nothing new.

Next.

TheGman

Typical brainless, cowardly approach of a right-winger who likes to yabber about his knowledge of 'the issues' while taking childish, cruel personal shots at those who, unlike Nugent, actually contribute something to society. That's pretty much the ranting skreed of the Right these days--call names. that's all they got on the Right--Nugent and Ann Coulter. they should go 'hunt' each-other and leave politics people with real intelligence. Thankfully, i'm no Republican, but i'd like to think that Republicans would be embarrassed by this washed-up has-been and his ilk.

just asking

Why must Ted disgrace the Republicans? Can't anyone in the Republican party tell him he looks and sounds like an idiot while claiming to be a Republican....

Frankly, I think is is a card carrying ALIEN.

Sincerely,
Shamed Republican

Buttcrack

I don't see what's wrong with the clip? Ted is just expressing his dislike of the candidate's
stance on gun control. He doesn't like what he's seeing with the candidate trying to limit his right as a gun owner and his 2nd Amendment.

Devon

I wouldn't have phrased it as so indelicately as Ted but the gist of what he said is spot on...Both Hillary and Obama are incredibly dangerous to America and as the Islamic terrorists continue to attack the Free West, we need America to have strong leadership that will fight and not be riven with moral relativism and multiculturism....America can ill afford to have far radical leftists leading her...

And I say this as a Canadian admirer of America though not as a huge fan of Ted!!

Tangie

dupont94-yep, a real has-been. That's why they still playy his music from the 70's every 5 minutes on the radio....

Congrats

I agree he could have been nicer..but all those liberals sure don't take the nice route. It's time conservatives step up and say what we think too. Although I do like Obama, I'm sick of Dumbocrats - I mean Democrats insulting Repulicans and our President. Then, if a conservative says something against them, they can't take it. We vote too - and NO we didn't steal the election. We won, and with your negative attitudes and morals - or lack thereof - we'll win again.

Devon

An Addendum...as others have pointed out...we see this type of behavior daily from the Left either from various hollywood traitors or the Media or some Ivory tower anti american lunatic......funny how that is rarely reprinted in these gossipy hollywood websites ala TMZ.....

Why just today on the News we had the Grade 7 intellectual giant, Niamo Wolf comparing America to Nazi Germany in her new book....NOW you tell me what is more offensive!!

cqueenb

OK, he gets bashed for speaking out about his political views. I don't remember you bashing Barbra, Penn, Cage, or any of those guys. Are you saying that he doesn't have the right to rant like the rest of them. Evidently many people agree with him, because his concerts are always sold out.

AnnaFan

I swear...reading these coments makes me feel more strongly in my belief that we need to have another civil war, divide the country in half and all you right wing nut jobs go back or stay in the south where you and your gun tott'in bitches belong.

Dooky

Ted had some great songs in the day but he's definitely a right-wing whack job. I seen him interviewed a few times and he is probably the most close-minded, unintelligent and inarticulate person I've ever seen. So basically your typical uneducated, uninformed right-wing knob.

So hey, he can say anything he wants....cause I'll still crank up Wango Tango despite his kooky right-wing political views!!!!

wtff?

I love a man who speaks his mind.

Congrats

Hey - I Swear - who do you think will win. Duh..the gun trott'in bitches. Great idea by the way.