Nugent Blows a Gasket Over Hillary and Barack

8/24/2007 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

barack oba,a, ted nugent, hilary clinton, Rocker Ted Nugent referred to Senator Barack Obama as a "piece of s**t" and Senator Hillary Clinton as a "worthless b**ch" in a video making the the Internet rounds today. Wonder how he really feels?

In the video, recorded sometime last week, Nugent walks the stage holding a pair of what he calls "machine guns." "Obama, he's a piece of s**t," Nugent screamed. "And I told him to suck on my machine gun ... and then I was in New York, I said, 'Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these [referring to the "machine guns" in his hand] into the sunset you worthless b**ch!"

Senators Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein received similar treatment.

Nugent is known for his conservative political views and his pro-gun position. His official website is broken into two parts; music -- and hunting. Says it all, doesn't it?

MGS

Just more divisiveness from another neo con lover. Nothing this man says will ever unite, improve or help anyone. All he spouts is hate and misogyny. I feel sorry for him, and the people that support him.

give me a break,,

love Ted Nugent!!! you rock!!! Hilary and Obama
are stupidfuucktards!!! Hate those stupid liberalfuucks!!
Republicans rock!! Dem's SUCKk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha
stupid dems,,, rot in hellll

gladys

Seems like you LibDems can dish disinformation as long as it is a hate spewed diatribe against conservatives. And y'all are so quick to whine first amendment rights as long as the person speaking them supports your point of view. Wake up! Ted Nugent has a right to his position. Ohmy he verbablly criticizes Obama and Clinton. How much hate speech have you supported about Bush? Oh I see--only your opinion is correct. Silly me!

GIR

Maybe Ted should take the advice he gave to the Dixie Chicks 4 years ago. Shut up and sing.

only looking out for you, Miss T

Is that the same peacenik, Sean Penn, who tortured Madonna until LA SWAT got his mind right? Ted Nugent would track, stalk, bag and flay Sean Penn before the worthless actor could give us the results of his "fact-finding" tour of Iraq, a few years back.

anonymous

It's Ted Nugent...he has always been outrageous, and never hid the fact that he is uber conservative.

Mark

Even hate the idiot more now........wish he'd go hunting with Cheney!!!!!!!!!!

guy

Great politics, great guitar, dumb songs...........................

JLOisamoron

I DON'T KNOW WHO IS WORSE: TED NUGENT (who actually cares about him anymore?!?!) OR THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM DEFENDING THE MORON!

JLOisamoron

Wow Nugent, as an older man, its very sad that you could only come up with an insult that a 17 year old could spew. I just hope you don't sink to an 8 year olds level and cry, "I'm rubber, you're glue! Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!"

Sam

He did the exact same thing at a concert, except he didn't say anything about Obama. He doesn't care, nor should he. This is America, it's his concert, the Bill Of Rights promises our citizens the right to free speech, he is simply exercising his right. Not saying that his opinions are right or wrong, because I have my own opinion, but he should not have to take grief. Like he cares anyway

water crotch

I didn't even read this story because really who gives a s**t what this guy says-

Nugent is an old man: he made his money, had his fifteen minutes now he should just shut the f**k up.

cheesewiz

II've heard a rumor that Nugent crapped his pants before going into his induction physical so he would not have to serve in the military. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

give me a break,,

ok,, 15 minutes??
geezzz u are so stupid,, he's been around for decades,,
I love to see the stupid liberals getting ragged on,,!!! Talk about stupid!!
We need more Ted's out there!!
Love TED!

water crotch

yep 15 minutes dumb a*s # 77. It was 15 minutes back in 1975- it's over and you and ted should get over it.

by the way it's 2007.