Nugent Blows a Gasket Over Hillary and Barack

8/24/2007 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

barack oba,a, ted nugent, hilary clinton, Rocker Ted Nugent referred to Senator Barack Obama as a "piece of s**t" and Senator Hillary Clinton as a "worthless b**ch" in a video making the the Internet rounds today. Wonder how he really feels?

In the video, recorded sometime last week, Nugent walks the stage holding a pair of what he calls "machine guns." "Obama, he's a piece of s**t," Nugent screamed. "And I told him to suck on my machine gun ... and then I was in New York, I said, 'Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these [referring to the "machine guns" in his hand] into the sunset you worthless b**ch!"

Senators Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein received similar treatment.

Nugent is known for his conservative political views and his pro-gun position. His official website is broken into two parts; music -- and hunting. Says it all, doesn't it?

RasputinsLiver

OH! AND BY THE WAY, TJR!

The ONLY reason Ted Nugent became famous was because of DEREK St. HOLMES who WROTE virtually all the best hits Ted had! That's right dumba**! Teddy may have made some great hits a long time ago, and I'm a fan(but not necessarily of Ted. And certainly not of his pathetic, unAmerican political views), but anyone who knows knows that the one who wrote and sang those great hits like "Stranglehold", "Stormtroopin'", Hey, Baby", etc, was NOT Terrible Ted but the great and very underrated DEREK ST. HOLMES!

Derek not only wrote those tunes and so many others that made Ted famous(undeservedly), but he was the architect of the original lead lines.

Ted, in true arrogant conservative, egomaniacal, self-centered fashion never has given Derek his due. And he never will as he is a grade A prime a**hole. Derek St. Holmes is who made Ted Nugent famous musically. Without Derek, there never would have been the Ted Nugent music we know and love. All we'd be left with is the frothing ego-centric f**kwit Motor City Cowardman!

Only swim in the Ocean

I thought DEREK ST. HOLMES was a gay Figure Skater.

SHYLA KENNEDY

Oh, I love it so much! We need people like Ted to speak out to make sure our rights to free speech stay alive ! I wish Ted would make up a song supporting Ron Paul ! Thanks for ditching Hillary, Ted ! She's a liar and this country would go to hell if she gets to be President.

cheesewiz

Oh Pink, you are so damn clever. I've got to get to bed, but I forgot it's Friday and since you don't have to go to school tomorrow, I suppose you can stay up, eat popcorn and talk dirty.

RasputinsLiver

Ha! Very lame try, Pink thing.

RasputinsLiver

Well, gee, Shyla. The country's already going to hell because of your drug addled, alcoholic, ignorant, illiterate, AWOLin', sociopathic illegitimate "president, commander guy Dubya. Thanks to him, Turd Blossom Rove, Darth Cheney, et al, this country's moved closer to a police state that you can imagine.

But then, that's what your New World Order globalist "president" and his five times defered illegitimate VP want.

bucidart

This concert was not yearler this week, it was thursday night 8/23/07, last night.
I paid 59.00 a ticket each for me and my wife, was there, done it....Ted wanted to show to show to the people of California ( those that don't live in S.F. gay area, L.A. and San Diego) that is is O.K. to live by the consitution of the Unitited States of American.
God, Guts and Guns.

P.S. the gal who took the photo's ( which she broke the law's of taking the film as per the consert rule's) was 1 row in front and 3
seat to the right of me.. Blonde and kinda small brested....

Confused

Um....there is a SLIGHT difference between speaking your mind and suggesting someone "suck on your machine gun" ....that is a veiled threat. Those of you defending his actions do realize that if he said that Bush should suck his machine gun that he could be arrested for threatening the president.

It never ceases to amaze me how many conservatives (often conservatives claiming to be very Christian) have a rabid blood lust for anyone different from them. (See: Ku Klux Klan) What is up with the desire to kill and threaten???

Do you think Christ would have stood on stage and suggest someone suck his machine gun? (Moreover, would he invade a country causing thousands of deaths for reasons that were complete lies?)

I do understand why people are clinging so hard to the right to free speech and the right to bear arms....its about the only thing left in the constitution that the Bush administration hasnt thrown out or destroyed.

Confused

By the way, has anyone else noticed that the conservatives are always calling people "gay" as an insult but every time there is a homosexual scandal in politics its involves a republican. Hmmmm... maybe the theories are correct in saying that those who hate gays the most do so because deep down they have gays feelings that scare them.

You have to admit the conservatives talk and obsess about gays more than anyone else out there...

bucidart

Amazed, Sorry to hurt your feelings, bad typing on my part, please look at the keyboard. "B" cloce by "G", bay and gay, But now we know now you have a slight defect that only you know how to handle.
I" do note that you never notice that the vidio was taken against the law"

meat_arian

YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOUTUBE FOR THIS ...THE COMMENTS THERE ARE CLASSICS.

Ray

35. I swear...reading these coments makes me feel more strongly in my belief that we need to have another civil war, divide the country in half and all you right wing nut jobs go back or stay in the south where you and your gun tott'in bitches belong.

Posted at 6:27PM on Aug 24th 2007 by I Swear

gee, would you be willing to fight without those guns you say are so bad? idiot.

you think nobody should have their 2nd ammend rights, yet you wanna go have a civil war?
where would you like buried, you non gun totin moron....?

Dave

Sounds like alot of people on here can't stand to hear the truth. If the democraps take control you can throw out all the rights we have had for the past 200 plus years. The U.S. will fall.

Dave

It's funny, no democrats will go on his radio because NONE of them has ever been able to win a debate with him. He has proven them wrong too many times and has exposed many of there wrong doings and alot of them are just plain scared of him. Hillary won't even interview with him.

Southernbreeze

Go Ted. If anyone thinks another Clinton in the White House is a good idea, read the Clinton Chronicles, or Obstruction of Justice, which you can pull up on the web. Then make your own assessment.