Tara Reid Can't Decide What to Wear

8/24/2007 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stylistically bi-polar Tara Reid was spotted (and striped) while leaving a salon in Beverly Hills yesterday, looking more PTA mom than keg party babe ... the booze luge will have to wait!

Reid, one of the pieces of "American Pie," sported a headache-inspiring trifecta of checks, polka dots, and plaid; but the look is highly reideeming compared to some of her other fashion disasters.

Tara's been looking a whole lot better lately ... and then this happens.

LRT

OUCH!

Ed

So she looks normal. who cares! What is the big deal about this?

Kate

I thought she got corrected plastic surgery? Why do her boobs look like they are drooping down to her belly button. Honey...invest in a good bra.

Jason "GB" Davis

PEREZ HILTON WANTS TO BE LIKE THE PEOPLE HE WRITES ABOUT
PEREZ HILTON WANTS TO BE LIKE THE PEOPLE HE WRITES ABOUT
PEREZ HILTON WANTS TO BE LIKE THE PEOPLE HE WRITES ABOUT
PEREZ HILTON WANTS TO BE LIKE THE PEOPLE HE WRITES ABOUT

Lenn K.

This is a gal who really isn't that pretty at all. She has two big fake breast and they don't even look good. Her acting is so-so and that's all I can really say about her.

desiree

She looks like she is doing an impression of Ellen DeGeneres!!

Just my opinion

Who dressed her?

Canonhutch

Give her a break! I think she looks pretty good. I am so amazed at how quick we all are to say such hateful things about these people we do not even know...

Ellis Light

I'd take her home to mom any day dressed like that...they could go shopping, laundry, cook me a meal....all those homey things.......

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

I dont understand why Tara is considered a "celebrity". What has she done lately? HELLO? ANY BODY HOME?

Come on TMZ, I want to know what happened to Brit Brit, its been 5 days we have not seen or heard from her? I tried calling her she does not even pick up my phone call.

Love
Paris Hilton

Papa Bear

She doesn't look great, but at least she is covering up that sack of mashed potatoes she is calling a stomach these days. Heinous hairdo too. Looks like a mom.

Alex

She looks great! At least she isnt drunk or half dressed!

jbird

Whatever she wears, just cover those boob job moo-tilated nipples. That surgeon calls that thing an anchor scar?!

Dottie

I think she looks damn good for her. She's fully dressed, no body parts poking out or being displayed. Keep it up Tara.

Tangie

She looks fine....Your writers are just so ridiculous sometimes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments