Get On Team Heidi!

8/25/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"The Hills" star Heidi Montag isn't just going to feed the feud flames between herself and co-star Lauren Conrad, she's also gonna profit from it!
Heidi Montag
Montag's announced on her MySpace page that "Team Heidi" shirts will go on sale next week. Oh, yay! And if you're desperate to get yours before then, you can enter a contest and win one. Imagine being the first person on your block to have one of these priceless gems! They'll likely retail for 15 bux.

You can now complete your Christmas list.

miss

Wow, she DOES look like Camilla Parker Bowles...

naya

HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRSSSSSSSEEEEEE face!!!!!!

Naples

I'm buying 8 of them. i think it's cool. Did I mention that I'm taking rap lessons and have a rap single coming out?

Garth fan

What is wrong with you morons at TMZ that you support this skanky bitch! She is a nobody and we only know who she is because she is the back-stabbing former bf of Lauren who she is now trash talking about. Heidi is a ho, her boyfriend is a pathetic loser and together they are a disgrace to our society. Lauren is a sweet, beautiful girl who is making something positive of herself and her life puts these two losers to shame. You couldn't pay me to buy her t-shirt and if I had one I would cover her ugly face with it!

Naples

In response to #22 wtf, the reason why is they know someone at TMZ and they are paid under the table to keep throwing drips of these two.......drips into the media. They know everyone hates them but they think negative publicity is better than no publicity.

beckey

WHO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Seriously

Her hair really must not tolerate humidity well. All of her recent pictures, she looks real fuzzy/frizzy near the scalp. Can't someone do something about that. Gosh, it's hard enough to look at her - FIX YOUR DARN FRIZ HEAD, HEIDI!

Katie

I think that Heidi looks JUST LIKE "Nellie Oleson." Remember who that is? She was the selfish, conniving schemer on the "Little House on the Prairie" series. Someone needs to do a side-by-side comparison. I'm about to do a google image search for Nellie Oleson and see what I come up with. I swear. They look and act exactly alike.

geeewhiz

This is hysterical!!!! I really needed a good laugh this morning and this was it. She has some serious issues and is making a fool of herself. She has nothing going for her and is trying so hard to get some publicity. I am sure she will see hundreds of them, lol. I will have to pass.

Black Macho Gal

I think Whitney is the most gorgeous of all of them. HOT, HOT, HOT!

ReelWorld

Forgive my ignorance, but this is supposedly a "reality based" TV show about a bunch of rich kids who lounge around and shop? WTF has our world come to??? I've never watched the show and have no idea who the people are or what ginormous pickle they have up their asses about each other is, but this blonde chick is ugly as sin, with a face like a horse and a body like a 10 year old boy's! Ugh! Just another indicator of how much has gone wrong in our society, when sycophantic, talentless teenagers are thrust into the spotlight - wringing every last millisecond out of those 15 minutes....

eww

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Meredith Baxter Birney?

I do see the Camilla thing goin on, but mostly I see Alex P. Keaton's mom (and I'm not sayin that's a good thing). Anyone else?

eww

I love Lo, Lauren's friend. She doesn't get enough time on that show. Not likie for Heidi though.

Irene C

Boy, do we luv to hate these two (Heidi and Spencer). These two are boring self entitled twits. Don't they see how ridiculous they look?

Katerina

Yet another publicity slut.