Get On Team Heidi!

8/25/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"The Hills" star Heidi Montag isn't just going to feed the feud flames between herself and co-star Lauren Conrad, she's also gonna profit from it!
Heidi Montag
Montag's announced on her MySpace page that "Team Heidi" shirts will go on sale next week. Oh, yay! And if you're desperate to get yours before then, you can enter a contest and win one. Imagine being the first person on your block to have one of these priceless gems! They'll likely retail for 15 bux.

You can now complete your Christmas list.

hula

dammm girl u ugly inside & out!!!
go away

J

This bitch is UGLY!

please go away!!!!

To #60 --- is that you Spencer? Honestly, stop trying to shove your ugly relationship onto the public. WE JUST DON'T CARE. If you think she's hot, good for you. Get married, and stay out of the public arena. We don't want what you're selling. Go Away. TMZ --- stop giving these people press!

Nickers

I don't see how this is "news" worthy. iIreally don't know who this is BUT I'll say I'd love to have a body like hers...Me jealous.LOL

please go away!!!!

#62 --- that body was surgically enhanced. No need to be jealous. She could NEVER have gotten ANY press without the boob job. Shame on TMZ for forever promoting talent-less wannabe indivduals who are starving for press.

lee

Heidi hooked up with that horrible loser, Spencer, and dumped her darling little dog. She should've dumped Spencer and kept the dog. They're both losers so they belong together. And I pray they never get another pet. In the beginning of the series I thought Heidi was cute, but something's happened to her face - specifically her mouth. She gets uglier and uglier - and I'm not just talking about her face.

hottiemchot

I feel the same way, # 3

sara

Why don't you report on real celebrities instead of these losers? I guess real celebrities are too busy actually working instead of being famous for no good reason. These people, Paris, Nicole, Britney are all losers who don't deserve this attention for doing nothing.

alov

I come to this site to read about talented and interesting people and yes I think Britney Spears is interesting. Don't think I'll be back much until the deal with MTV to show these idiots is over. Let me know when the 15 minutes is over.

olll

unfortunately these site aren't about real celebrities with talent, because i guess they're boring. the media instead focuses on these no talent wanna be famous a-holes, that are nothing but trainwrecks who live to get themselves photographed going to parties. even if it's bad publicity at least they get their names and pictures in these blogs and tabloid magazines. BFD! i mean why focus on someone like scarlett johansen, for example, who happens to be really talented and is not a media attention whore.

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

Surgery can help

Sarah

Nice ass, nice legs, nice boobs, nice hair, disgusting face.... sheesh, the faced killed the picture.

SD

When do the "Team Lauren" Shirts go on sale? These two are so pathetic.

jim

i'm still on team kristin, but that's a nice butt

Taylor Loy

Hey Simon BIrch.. It's not WEATHER it's Whether.
Idiot