Hottest Videos -- Week of 08/19

8/25/2007 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce's dress burst open onstage while she was not wearing a bra. Someone ring the alarm!Elle "The Body" Macpherson is famous for posing for photos .... her boyfriend didn't get the memo.

Victoria Beckham rolls in a ridiculous, monogrammed Bentley convertible. Surprised? Didn't think so.So what if her ribs and sternum are more visible than most? Jenna Jameson says she's "healthy" and "happy." Janice Dickinson would rather go naked than wear fur ... the world wishes otherwise.

truth

1st bitchez!!!!

truth

stop showing us these censored nothings

Naples

Wooooooowwweeeeeeeeee, once Heidi and I get famous I'm going to buy her a chest like this!!!!! Did I mention that I'm taking rap lessons and we have a rap single coming out?????? Oh yeah, and my instructor is black...............so it's gonna be good.

Stardust2

VB's Bentley is gorgeous! I'd take it in a heartbeat. How can you call a Bentley RIDICULOUS? It's a work of art.

weneedtostop.com

It's kind of nice to see Beyonce blunders every once in awhile.

weneedtostop.com

Jenna looks like live skeleton. If you look at her face from 10-15 years ago you would swear it was a different person. Her face looks like it has been altered so much, that a surgeon would probably so "no mas" if she walked into an office today...there was nothing wrong with her face. She had a very cute face. The coat hanger look is not attractive.

notme

I LOVE JENNA NO MATTER WHAT...AND YOU ALL SHOULD TOO..SHE IS TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT YA'LL SAY!!!!

janet

Is it just me or does everyone start to look exactly the same after they've been in hollywood/LA for a while? All the women seem to have the same body. It's sad, most of them act and look like fools while they believe they're cool and accepted. Does anyone buy this crap? I'm sorry, no disrespect to Jenna's ability to amass an empire, but, God, she sounds like a thirteen year-old when she talks. Too bad most of these chicks are completely oblivious to the power they could possess if they had half a brain---and twenty more pounds on their frame.

What a Babe

theres no point in putting censored nonsense on here

whatever

Looks like Beyonce planned the whole thing to get some publicity. I just read that she had a flesh colored bra on, but I believe she knew from a distance it would look like she wasn't wearing one and people would still talk about it. The way the dress is made, it looks like there wasn't much holding it together in front and she seemed to be jumping up and down knowing it would come open. Well, I guess it worked, she go the attention.

BombShelly

She does not wear a bra. I was sitting 3rd row @ her concert in md +dc and rec. both concerts with my camera. when she jumps the fans blow up her dress/top/smock or whatever the heck you call that fugly thing that Tacky Tina ( her momma) designed. Her chest didn't completly pop out but you can see the bottom and sides of her breast. My brothers get a kick out of watching it in slow-mo on our movie editor. She also gets nasty sweaty camel toe in the nude jumper she wears and has a very suspicious looking small scar about 1/2 inch below her belly button(which looks like my mothers after lipo for reconstrucive surgery) which she is always trying to hide. Anyways I don't think that she did it for publicity. Its just not a good stage outfit. She spends the whole concert trying to keep it closed when she has it on. She probably is still trying to figure out a nice way to ask her mother what the F**k is that unfortunate thing is suppose to be... before she vetoes it.

meeper

For a dancer, Beyonce is a pretty good singer.

Indigogrl

I don't know what was worse: Beyonce's singing or the fake wardrobe malfunction? She has become a train wreck. WTF? She will do anything for the spotlight. I guess I can understand, however. When a virtual unknown out sings and out performs you in a feature film, and THEN wins an Academy Award, I guess you need all the help you can get.

kelz

its nothing like a couple of good hatters to prove beyonce is at, has always been, and will always be at the top of her game. so many negative things to say about the girl, and yet she keeps rising to the top. don't you just hate being a hatter? of course you do...listen to the things you say about someone so damn good at what they do. so what if she didn't wear a bra. she sings and dances her butt off from the second she touches the stage, to the moment she says her thank you's and goodbyes. with 3 minute set and costume changes...big damn deal if she didn't have time to put on a bra...