Dannielynn's First Birthday Bash

8/26/2007 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead is gearing up to make sure his little girl Dannielynn celebrates her first birthday in style. Anna Nicole gave birth to Dannielynn on September 7, 2006, and Baby D will celebrate her first birthday with a lavish party on September 8 in Louisville, Kentucky, at the home of Tricia Barnstable Brown -- the same spot that Daddy Larry first met Anna Nicole.

The party will be pink, pink and more pink -- with a fairy princess theme, reports In Touch Weekly. More than two hundred friends and family are expected to attend. Bring on the binkies!

widi

Do you think the winners in this unnecessary saga are BIRKHEAD & STERN?

Do you think the loosers are dead Anna Nicole and her baby?

LindaLu

A baby's first birthday is a really big deal these days. I've known average people who have held a party in a catering hall. Larry seems to be a kind-hearted loving daddy who wants only the best for his daughter. Happy Birthday, Daniellyn

widi

BIRKHEAD & STERN now control the money - right?

MONEY MONEY MONEY of Anna Nicole - inheritence of Billionair J. Howard Marshall - investments/money/riches of Anna Nicole - and a poor baby with her mama.

WHY didn't this TEAM of Birkhead & Stern take care of Anna Nicole to prevent her death?

Hry

She wont remember her 1st birthday

Allred Tree

Lying Larry is nothing but a deadbeat. His sister Judy is a golddigger. Pay Debra Opri for the shopping spree you went on at her expense. Larry ASKED this woman to host the party in her home. She did not volunteer.

Larry Birkhead is a no-good, double-crossing backstabber who has invited Howard K. Stern to the party. These two are evil and in cahoots with each other. It is beyond comprehension how any respectable person invited to this party would attend.

These two men are pimping this child and living off her - just as they did her mother when she was alive. I'm afraid this child's life will be ruined if she remains with this creep who is constantly trying to get his picture in the paper, as is his sister Judy Birkhead.

Funny

20. I can just picture Bonnie Stern bouncing DL on her lap telling her "I was once your aunt" and "Uncle Howard was once your daddy". I once said, "your daddy would get you over my dead body", but now we are all great friends and you are going to bring alot of money into both of our families. Now give aunt Bonnie kisses. Smooch Smooch.

Posted at 11:13AM on Aug 26th 2007 by milo

Don't re-write history. Bonnie was talking about VIRGIE getting DL (since Virgie was talking about going for custody of DL before the DNA was revealed) , NOT LARRY, and it was contingent on the fact that HOWARD was DL's father. Now that Larry has been proven to be the biological father, it's up to HIM to keep DL from Virgie, if that's what he wants. Virgie's still going after custody, LARRY is keeping the baby away from Virgie and will fight her to the very end (Larry's the father he should have custody, NOT VIRGIE), and HOWARD has vowed to help Larry with the custody issue, in any way he can.

Bonnie is out of the equation, except for the fact that she cares about DL and will help Howard any way she can.

estygal

Bravo for Larry and Happy Birthday to little Dannie :)

I think it is great that Larry is doing everything to make things special for his daughter, showing her the positive side of her late Mom, the place where they met, he is making future good memories for her.

I also admire the way Larry invited Howard Stern, a man who conspired with a drunken drugged nut to keep Larry away from his own flesh and blood for months. Larry is a bigger man than most, and a true gentleman

And yes...i want to see occasional pics of his beautiful daughter....IMHO she could be a full time baby model, looks like the Gerber baby, Larry has done a few tasteful photo shoots with her and some of us want that....happy to see her cute little face, happy with her loving Dad

Debate Club

TMZ you already put up a birthday site for DL.

What is the REAL date of the party? the 5th or 8th? It would be very tacky to have it on the 8th day that Anna died. But then again, she probably did die on the 7th which is DL's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debate Club

Dannielynn is not so cute anymore. Did you see the pic of Larry and Dannielynn inside Us Weekly?

widi

TEAM: BIRKHEAD and STERN

What kind of wicked man would get a drunk drugged out woman pregnant ?

Where was Stern whose job it was to keep Anna Nicole SAFE?

Anna Nicole & her son are DEAD and the money goes to Birkhead and Stern - because of this baby whose biologically mother and brother are unnecessarily DEAD from unnatural DEATH?

Jim

wow--what posts--most of them mean and sly.

Larry is raising Dannilynn the way Anna would have wanted. Sure, he's making some money--the way Anna would have wanted for her daughter--a secure future ahead.

aprilanne

I WAS SO PLEASED THAT THE COURTS MADE THIS DAD A PROUD FATHER AS HE SURELY SEEMS TO BE. AS FOR THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE OUT THERE THEY NEED TO LET THIS CHILD LIVE THE LIFE HER DAD IS PROVIDING AS HE IS DOING A FINE JOB. I AM SURE HE WILL ALWAYS LET HER MOTHERS MEMORY BE KNOWN AND HE WILL LOVE HER JUST AS MUCH AS HE DID HER MOTHER. THE PROOF WAS IN THE TEARS AND HEARTBREAK THAT I WITTNESSED FROM THE COURTROOM SCENES DURING THE TRAILS. YOU GO LARRY YOU ARE A AWESOME DAD AND THIS HAS TO HAVE CHANGED YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL CHILD AND SHOULD GIVE YOU MANY YEARS OF LOVE, & MEMORIES. ONE THING ELSE I WOULD SAY IS ENJOY EVERY MINUTE THAT YOU POSSIBLELY CAN AS THEY GROW MIGHTY FAST. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNILYNN AND MANY MORE DEAR TO COME AND A PINCH TO GROW AN INCH:) HAPPY STORIES ARE WHAT WE SHOULD HEAR MORE OF YOUR LIVING THE FAIRYTALE DREAM GIRL AND ONE DAY WILL KNOW IT. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

widi

The most beautiful poem follows and was posted by a member - I'll copy for those who missed this thoughtful work - THANK YOU to the author:

15. A poem to Anna from Dannilynn for her birthday !

I know someday I will cry at night
you wonder why?
My heart will say it still it breaks...
with every lie.
The tears they will fall...
they will never cease,
because I will know
we never will cannot be.
Nobody tried to save you , for I would have tried so hard
you lost the race
I do not understand why Dad is not so ashamed,
when I look at him face to face.
Finally I see a picture of you ,
I meet your gaze
your perfect eyes
I cannot erase.
I want to know why nobody saved you
why daddy and Howard never had to work
I try to speak,
but it just hurts.
I wish you could hold me close,
we never got to say good bye.
... and to this day,
I still wonder, why?
Nobody tried to save you , what was Howard
he must not have been a real man
Please remmeber to say Hello to my brother Dan .

Posted at 11:06AM on Aug 26th 2007 by Why nobody tried

Madeline

Who cares the guys a loser.

Debate Club

POTTS: He may be. I would tend to think -- I hope he is not as naive as he was a year or so ago today. I find it funny. I have had conversations with Larry that I have said to him I think you have to get as far away from Howard K. Stern as possible. Much for what you just showed there and other things that have happened to -- that Howard and Larry have fought about over time. And to me, if it were me, I would never invite the guy who tried to keep me from my daughter, keep me from proving that I was the father, anywhere within 100 miles of my child.

You know, I did ask and say -- I did ask Larry, why is he still around? He had some deals he did with Anna before she died, and I need to know what`s going on there. I said you have a lawyer. Have a lawyer talk to him. But, you know, maybe there`s some sort of thing where Larry feels like he has to keep him involved. If it were me, I would cut him out straight away.