Dannielynn's First Birthday Bash

8/26/2007 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead is gearing up to make sure his little girl Dannielynn celebrates her first birthday in style. Anna Nicole gave birth to Dannielynn on September 7, 2006, and Baby D will celebrate her first birthday with a lavish party on September 8 in Louisville, Kentucky, at the home of Tricia Barnstable Brown -- the same spot that Daddy Larry first met Anna Nicole.

The party will be pink, pink and more pink -- with a fairy princess theme, reports In Touch Weekly. More than two hundred friends and family are expected to attend. Bring on the binkies!

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35

The Original D..

509. Larry is Gay and using this daughter , i only wish to God Howard K. Stern was the really father, he is the must wonderful person i ever known and will support Howard k Sterrn always. Larry wants money come on. poor child but its ok*** for larry in magazines.

Posted at 10:02PM on Aug 31st 2007 by joan

Excuse me Joan:
Did you know that your buddy Stern was ALSO larry's gay lover?

Madeline

22480. 708. 704. Here to support Virgie Arthur. I have always been with you Virgie. Stay strong!

Posted at 9:38PM on Aug 31st 2007 by amanda m

I am with amanda on this one!
Who else?

Posted at 10:30PM on Aug 31st 2007 by TD

Amanda and TD, I am with you aslo. Virgie Stay Strong. We are here for you. IMO

Freida Worley

Wasn't it Debra Opry who came up with this idea of a behind the scenes deal with Larry and Howard after she got fired by Larry? Sounded a little like sour grapes. Leave Howard and Larry alone and Virgie has no right for any custody. I do not have custody of my grandchildren and I do not know of any grandparent that does if the parent is fit. She seemed to be a poor parent to Anna Nicole if Anna was molested and all that. Anna Nicole did not want any part of Virgie! Respect Anna Nicole, she certainly had her problems but probably a result of her childhood. Happy Birthday to Dannylynn

LARRY IS A SCAM ARTIST

"507. I can't believe people actually believe what Spash ,OK star magazines, they have been sued so many times and lost David H just won from OK mag for the untruths they printed about him.I don't think anything moral would stop OK mag.I think it is a matter of money. If some other mag had pictures they would not make as much money.Some of you people seem to think it is ok of ANS father ,a rapist and child molester,so says his daughter should have access to DL I don't think so.You talk about LB choices,what about VA choices over the years,seems like they were not the best either
Posted at 7:50PM on Aug 31st 2007 by truth be told'

RAPIST, huh? Bet you didn't know that ANNA TOLD FORD SHELLY that

LARRY RAPED ANNA!!!!!!

That is why the Thompson family helped her.

HI to all the nice people

THIS IS A TOTAL SHAME . TMZ SHOULD JUST WIPE THIS SAGA OF ANNA NICOLE SMITH OFF THEIR SITE . VIRGIE DID NOTHING WRONG AND YOU PEOPLE JUST KEEP GIVING THOSE TWO FREE LOADERS ADMIRATION LIKE THERE THE KINGS TO THE PRINCESS . ANS WAS DOPED UP WHEN FILMED AND BRAINWASHED TO SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT HER FAMILY. THEY ARE TWO NASTY JERKS. SOME DAY DANNILYNN WILL KNOW THE TRUTH . IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. THIS WHOLE STORY IS VERY DISGUSTING. ONLY THING HERE OF IMPORTANCE NOW IS JUSTICE FOR DANIEL AND I PRAY THE USA DOES SOMETHING ABOUT. R.I.P. DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!

Sandeana

It's very strange that TMZ.COM would remove any reference to Rita Cosby's new book, Blonde Ambition, LB and HKS having a gay affair, and LB leaving a nightclub with 2 women.
Perhaps they may realize that this book is a bunch of nasty allegations. And whether or not these 2 men were having a gay affair should be no big deal anyway, especially in these times. Perhaps people like Rita Cosby would more interested in knowing that scientists are
doing research on homosexuality in frogs, and that research is also being done on dogs, cats, and other species. It seems to be becoming more and more evident that homosexuality exists outside of the world of humans. And homosexuality is as old as time
itself. I am no expert on sexuality, nor am I gay, but I am very interested in research on this subject, and other subjects. And it is studies like this that make me non-judgemental on
this type of subject. Perhaps there will come a day when this type of Rita Cosby story trying
to cash in on an alleged gay affair between 2 high profile men will stop. And no one will judge, or care. As long as LB is a good father to baby Dannielynn, is what matters. His love
life is his own private matter whether he is straight or gay.

Dink

I think Virgie would have to ASK for custody before it would even be considered----so I think the probability of that happening are slim to none. The baby is where she should be.

LARRY IS A SCAM ARTIST

i posted that comment a long time ago, someone keeps reposting it.

I AM NON REPOSTING IT!!

PLEASE STOP...I UNDERSTAND, BUT PLEASE STOP.

LARRY IS A SCAM ARTIST

jen,

the same thing with me!!!! somebody keeps reposting as if they are me!!
wouldn't mind so long as they say they are reposting. some people

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

Could you possibly imagine the heartbreak anna suffered after daniel died?
COULD YOU IMAGINE BEING FORCED TO SIT BESIDE SOMEONE WHOM YOU JUST ACCUSED OF MURDERING YOUR SON, IN A STUDIO AND PRETEND TO BE HIS LOVER BECAUSE HE MADE SURE YOUR LITTLE GIRL STAYED HOME AND THREATENED YOU TO DO WHAT HE SAYS OR HE WILL HURT THE CHILD?

THIS WOMAN WAS BROKEN WITH NO WHERE TO TURN. IF SHE OPENED HER MOUTH, HER ONLY LIVING CHILD MIGHT MEET THE SAME FATE AS HER SON AND NOW SHE'S STUCK WITH THE MURDERER.

TALK ABOUT SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY................WHOA!

there was no doubt in annas mind that howard killed daniel...she told him as much on three occassoins that we know about...in alll likelihood she told him more times than that....no wonder he didnt want her talking to her mother.....who is it that you can trust when you cant trust anyone else? YOUR MOM!

rubi

Happy Birthday precious Dannielynn. I hope you have a great first birthday and have lots of fun!

andriya

yes, i agree with beachbabe.

NA

Dannielynn just needs a normal life! Being around howard and larry isnt doing anything for her they are all in it for themselves, they need to quit pretending that they love her, and care for her well being, you could tell from the begining of everything that they were just in it for the MONEY, but Dannielynn I wish you the best of everything little angel, and happy 1st birthday!!

mommy_in_florida

Happy Birthday Little cutie! Dannielyn is adorable and getting cuter by the day. I take my hat off to Larry, he is a single father raising a child who was born into the lime light of hollywood and all of the challenges that go with it. A few comments written on this site were not very nice, but if the shoe was on the other foot, I seriously think you would be singing a different tune. Larry stay true to your promise to be the best father to your daughter. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us!!!
God Bless You!!

memeof4`

Even though Anna Nicole was fun to follow in the media, I really think it's a blessing and fate that stepped in and had Larry Birkhead turn out to be the father of that gorgeous baby and end up raising her. Thank goodness. I believe right now he is having her in the media because it is something that the public wants to see, and it will help him pay for his outrageous unnecessary legal bills in order to prove paternity.

That little girl looks just like him, in my opinion, and he obviously adores her. I think as time goes on, we'll see less and less of her in the media, but right now, he's doing it as much for Anna's memory, as for the money. I love to see pictures of them together - they are both so cute!

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35