Dannielynn's First Birthday Bash

8/26/2007 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead is gearing up to make sure his little girl Dannielynn celebrates her first birthday in style. Anna Nicole gave birth to Dannielynn on September 7, 2006, and Baby D will celebrate her first birthday with a lavish party on September 8 in Louisville, Kentucky, at the home of Tricia Barnstable Brown -- the same spot that Daddy Larry first met Anna Nicole.

The party will be pink, pink and more pink -- with a fairy princess theme, reports In Touch Weekly. More than two hundred friends and family are expected to attend. Bring on the binkies!

Debate Club

Dannielynn's invitations. It IS on the 8th! Why would they hold the party on the day Anna died?

Kevin

Hey Birkhead when you going to find a real job and stop pimping out your daughter.
So pathetic. The only reason he does these photo ops is so that he can get a but load of money
from all the media outlets.

Ida

Happy Birthday, Little Dannielynn. I can't believe it's been a year. She's a doll, and I am so happy she is united with her father. I am also happy that Larry has allowed Howard Stern into her life. Although Howard was not right in keeping the little bundle of joy from her father, he seems to really love Dannielynn. I am happy for them all.

The REAL Just My Opinion

Now that is SICK...........very typical a masochist through.

HK$ must have picked the date to "rub her death" in to Virgie.

Apple

Posted at 12:59PM on Aug 26th 2007 by Your So Vain

~~~

No biggie - the 8th is a Saturday - more convenient?

Allred Tree

Why aren't you giving her the nice kind of quiet party like I had for Daniel?

Why are you allowing Howard to be there? HE KILLED MY SON!

Why aren't you donating the money you are spending on this party to the Special Olympics? Dannielynn will be a member soon and I want her to have fun.

You know I hated Kentucky and I hated you!

Apple

Now that is SICK...........very typical a masochist through.

HK$ must have picked the date to "rub her death" in to Virgie.

Posted at 1:13PM on Aug 26th 2007 by The REAL Just My Opinion

~~~~

YOU'RE the sicko! September 8 is NOT February 8.........duh

Saturday is usually more convenient a party night...something you know nothing about!

Allred Tree

Why doesn't the balding pumpkin head admit he is as gay as they come and at least do something with that hideous hair? His receding hairline is obvious with the bangs Mr. Simpleton thinks he is so cute in.

widi

Is BIRKHEAD the "item" with STERN who together now spend Anna Nicole's MONEY - including the money she will inherit from BILLIONAIRE J. Howard MARSHALL, etc?

Is BIRKHEAD the "item" with STERN who ensured Anna Nicole got PREGNANT while they claimed she was DRUNK and DRUGGED?

Is BIRKHEAD the "item" with STERN who should have kept Anna Nicole and her son SAFE but who are now D E A D ?

Was Birkhead and Stern always a twosome of sorts?

Just educate me how these two end up with the baby and the money?

Allred Tree

Is Larry's ex-lover Kerrick Ross invited? Is he one of the uncles?

Deb

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Dannielynn! Hope you have many more. Have a blast with your birthday cake as only one year olds can do. You're beautiful. May God bless. You've surved a LOT this year. You just don't know it yet.

widi

CASH COW baby for the two guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

IF Anna Nicole OR her son were alive - do you really think these two would have a CASH COW?

I am just remember

Sick B___ard. Dork face. Who the heck cares. My opinions.

The REAL Just My Opinion

Posted at 1:19PM on Aug 26th 2007 by hmmm...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Convenient ?? It could have been the week before OR the week after if they wanted SATURDAY.........but to have it on the exact DAY of her mother's death is typical of those FREAKS.

ANYONE else would have chosen a different day.

WHY are most of the people invited all of a sudden conveniently having OTHER obligations?

What if you gave a party and no one came but media whores?

Looks like that is all who will be there now.

Karen

I agree DL shold be walking by now.

If a child is not walking by 1yr old - it is considered "slow" we have a school with 120children and I know for a fact that apart from not walking DL has problems - her eyes are not NORMAL and neither are her legs, She was born at eight months - so there will be other "little problems" as well.

She is an "addicted" baby - thanks to ANNA and KILLER STERN.

For Larry to allow KILLER near his child is beyond me totally beyond me, he is pimping a child that "is not for sale" yeah right!

KILLER has something on wimp LARRY something big - really really big.

200 close friends and family ! I have a very big family - not even close to 200. - strange??

I will imagine that inc. camera crew, media this and media that !
CHEECH - loved yr post - said as it is!

LARRY IS A PIMP and poor baby is his only a year old - how very very sad!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNIELYNN !

Karen