Nick Hogan

In Serious Car Accident

8/26/2007 10:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_hogan_fm_bn-1UPDATE: Nick Hogan is reportedly in serious condition, but the passenger in the car sustained more severe injuries. He is listed in critical condition.

Hulk Hogan's son, Nick, was seriously injured in a car accident tonight in Clearwater, Fla.

Law enforcement tells TMZ the accident occurred around 7:31 PM ET. According to police, a Toyota Supra, driven by Nick Bollea (Hogan's real name), was traveling at a very high rate of speed when it lost control and hit a raised median. The car was flipped around and the back end hit a palm tree. The impact, we're told, "destroyed the entire car." The two male occupants were flown by Medivac helicopter from the accident scene to a hospital in St. Petersburg. We're told both men had "very very serious" injuries.

The accident happened on Court Street, a main drag in downtown Clearwater, causing the entire street to be shut down for hours.

No 911 call was made to police. The accident was called in by an officer who rolled up right after the crash happened.

billyboy

My familes payers are with the entire Bollea family at this time of their need for spiritual support. May they find strength.

momofcnmc

I truly do pray for Nick and the family. But I remember an episode of "Hogan" where he was encouraged "the faster the better". I really believe it is another case of young (rich) people thinking they are immortale.

Wicked

Godspeed Nick and the same to the other passenger. My prayers go out to both families.

MarilynMonroeLives

DUMB POSTERS --- Sorry about your loss. Did any of them have a MySpace account? If so, names or linkage, please.

Wicked

Blessings to both families and speedy recovery for both these young men.

wa wa waa

NICK WAS SERIOUSLY INJURED. THE COMPANION WAS CRITICALLY INJURED. NOW GO TO BED.

wa wa waa

I JUST SAID..NICK WAS SERIOUS, AND THE COMPANION IS CRITICAL! NOW GO TO BED!

meltz11

I've seen this idiot drive, and I'm not surprised at all. At least he didn't kill some poor family.

sue

Oh, man -- that's terrible .... I hope he will be ok.

Nick seems to be by far the coolest --- and 'normal' acting of the Hogan family. He doesn't seem to be part of much of the ridiculous cheesey scripted scenarios with the cheese, but rather it seems he's just doing his own thing and would actually prefer if the cameras weren't in the house and in his face.

Prayers and good, healing vibes out to Nick his friend/passenger who was in the car with him.

JR

Dellor you are an idiot. Please stop blogging, you are really stupid.

macdouglas

May God BLESS Nick and the other victim. My thoughts and prayers are with the Hogan family.

micki

My prayers go to Terry and his wife. I hope Nick will be OK.

NismoGTR

Nick Hogan, try to be a profesional drifter, now it take skillz to be a drifter, not just money. but give a RICH kid a 900hp supra, thats what happends, i hope he gets out of these one ok.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Dellor - Every time I start thinking that maybe you could be a decent guy, you find a way to change my mind. Seems the media portrayal is accurate.

trinilu3

Do NOT click onto the link from Dellor Kcir...........it's some kind of bug.........what a jerk.

Prayers to the Hogan family and also to the passenger and his family.