Nick Hogan

In Serious Car Accident

8/26/2007 10:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_hogan_fm_bn-1UPDATE: Nick Hogan is reportedly in serious condition, but the passenger in the car sustained more severe injuries. He is listed in critical condition.

Hulk Hogan's son, Nick, was seriously injured in a car accident tonight in Clearwater, Fla.

Law enforcement tells TMZ the accident occurred around 7:31 PM ET. According to police, a Toyota Supra, driven by Nick Bollea (Hogan's real name), was traveling at a very high rate of speed when it lost control and hit a raised median. The car was flipped around and the back end hit a palm tree. The impact, we're told, "destroyed the entire car." The two male occupants were flown by Medivac helicopter from the accident scene to a hospital in St. Petersburg. We're told both men had "very very serious" injuries.

The accident happened on Court Street, a main drag in downtown Clearwater, causing the entire street to be shut down for hours.

No 911 call was made to police. The accident was called in by an officer who rolled up right after the crash happened.

ahah

okay i live just a little away first off we have had tons and tons of rain and also that is alittle road ... he is not a bad as his friend and u ppl are first to say he was doing this and that well u know i have already heard 6 stories and 5 different times it was supose to happen so wait and watch before u point fingers ... my prayers are with u nick !!!!

JOHN HY

OUR PRAYERS R WITH U HULK LINDIA BROOKE. DONT LISTEN TO THE BAD REPORTS

negative

I hope he dies.

Debra Disney-Dior

I Googled Nick's name and clicked on the first link, which happened to be Wikipedia. They had Nicks obit on their site...7-27-90 - 8-26-07. I was stunned, so I came here to a place I trust and read the posts and saw that he's in serious condition. I went back to Wikipedia and they removed their comment and posted this instead...."Serious Car Crash -
Nick Bollea Hogan DOES PROPANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEE."
What the hell is that all about? I THOUGHT Wikipedia was respectable site. How irresponsible and unprofessional.
My heart, prayers and thoughts are with the Hogan family at this difficult time.
I pray Nick and his passenger pull though. ((((Hogan Family)))))

familyguy

This road is known for people racing on it, it is the main drag to and from Clw Beach.
4 lanes and plenty of street to get a vehicle up to 150-200mph. The huge palm trees in the middle of the road are ridiculous....this street should have the proper walls for cars traveling high rates of speed (like the interstate). I work on court st....and the police are always nailing speeders and street racers on this section of road that the accident occurred.
My prayers are with both families....this is truly a tragedy. The Bollea family are great people .

Anne

I'm just glad he didnt kill anyone else. This is clearly a case of speed. I'm begining to think they shouldn't give these clueless Hollywood progeny drivers' licenses until they're 40. They are accountable to no one.

MATT

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOLE AND PROTECT HIM THRU THESE HARD TIMES

momofcnmc

What he hell are tou talking about #48?!

Paul M

While some of you people have either problems with reality or with your memory or morals, this kid has gotten into 2 other bad accidents in the last 2 years. Not speaking ill or putting anyone down, but he has.

Nicole

anyone can update wikipedia! all you have to do is log in and you can add your own information. as of right now i wouldn't believe it at all!

my thoughts and prayers are with the Hogans this is a horrible thing to happen may God be on their side.

Terry

It says he was driving and at a high rate of speed!.
Looks like only few of you read before you jump in here!
I hope the passenger is ok.

Heidi hater

Any idiot can create or update a Wikipedia entry. Some jerkoff probably went there, put a date of death and the weird-a$$ comments to get people riled up. This is why I hate Wikipedia and would never, ever use it for any sort of reference.

Anyway, I hope Nick will be OK. My thoughts go out to his family!

John Holmes

I heard the 2 friends in the car were Jonny Knoxville and Wee-Man...

familyguy

CLEARWATER - Police are investigating a car crash on Court Street involving pro-wrester Hulk Hogan's 17-year-old son Nick.

Witnesses say the yellow sports car was traveling at a high rate of speed before it careened out of control and hit a palm tree in the raised median of the four-lane road.

The force of the impact destroyed the Toyota Supra, and firefighters had to cut Hogan and another man from the wreckage.

Police say Hogan was the driver. He was less seriously hurt than the passenger who is in critical condition. Both men were flown to Bayfront Medical Center for treatment.

Hogan - whose real name is Nicholas Alan Bollea - is one of the stars of the reality show Hogan Knows Best.

He's also a professional driver and is signed with Dodge on the professional drift circuit. He got his Formula Drift license

george

im glad he is hurt and on the same note hope he make a full recovery this WILL teach him a very valuable lesson about how to treat a car. and i can guarantee you that it is his fault. he is a teenager with lots of money and a professional drifter, he was probably trying to show off.