Nick Hogan

In Serious Car Accident

8/26/2007 10:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_hogan_fm_bn-1UPDATE: Nick Hogan is reportedly in serious condition, but the passenger in the car sustained more severe injuries. He is listed in critical condition.

Hulk Hogan's son, Nick, was seriously injured in a car accident tonight in Clearwater, Fla.

Law enforcement tells TMZ the accident occurred around 7:31 PM ET. According to police, a Toyota Supra, driven by Nick Bollea (Hogan's real name), was traveling at a very high rate of speed when it lost control and hit a raised median. The car was flipped around and the back end hit a palm tree. The impact, we're told, "destroyed the entire car." The two male occupants were flown by Medivac helicopter from the accident scene to a hospital in St. Petersburg. We're told both men had "very very serious" injuries.

The accident happened on Court Street, a main drag in downtown Clearwater, causing the entire street to be shut down for hours.

No 911 call was made to police. The accident was called in by an officer who rolled up right after the crash happened.

Alison

serious car injury not good - pray for no serious heas injury's - ugg yuk- so sad 4 family - love ya hulk : )

Boo Hoo

I watch "Hogan knows Best" all the time. As a matter of fact I was watching it in when during the commercial I went to TMZ's web site to pass time and found out about this accident. This is a tragedy. His father "the hulk" is very controlling of his 19 year old daughter, but he gives Nick who is younger alot more freedom. He also encouraged Nick's race car fantasies. I can only imagine what his parents and Brooke are going through now. This is very very sad. I pray for Nick and the other passanger. I'm sure if he pulls through, it will be a very long recovery.

Mrs.Geek_row

"NICE KIDS" #15 DO DRUGS THAT CAUSE ACCIDENTS THAT KILL PEOPLE...Doesnt anybody connect the break in at the HOGAN'S place recently...is it coincidence? OR could this be somehow related??...am i breaking the story now?...makes you think..huh?? of course prayers from our household to their's as well..........

iamme

Nick hogan, is not dead, he is the less injured of the 2, and his friend is probably fighting for his life, according to tthe fox report,

vanessa

OMGosh my prayers are with the entire Hogan Family and any and everyone effected by this accident. I pray that he comes out of this okay.

tia

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Bollea family at this tragic time. I hope that NIck is going to be OK. I am sure that he is surrounded by his family who totally adores him. To all of you insensitive idiots who are making stupid comments, get a life or better yet, get mental health treament.

fj

Sad story and I hope he will be ok But just another rich celebrity kid given to much to fast without learning the value of hard work. His dad assumes some of the blame giving or allowing him fast cars before he was even 18- i would not let my teenage kid romp around in a high performance car

meltz11

The other "guy" in the car was probably Brooke. These people deserve wahtever there stupidity brings them.

deena

I hope the kid will be ok. Sounds like a typical boneheaded teenage thing to do (drive way too fast). I think it's amazing any of us make it through our "I'm invinsible" teenage years. Hopefully Nick will recover fully and be much more careful in the future.

ivana jerchough

Spoiled brat just got spanked by God

Heidi hater

The "powers that be" removed the date of death and that weird, weird WEIRD comment that was posted there earlier. Now it's saying that a news station down there has Nick in critical condition.

I still hate Wikipedia, but at least someone took charge and got rid of that crap.

NoNo

Thoughts & prayers to the entire Hogan family. So sorry to hear of this incredibly bad news! We must remember to love eachother; you never know when your time is up. Don't waste a moment surrounding yourself with negativity, only kindness and love. All you hateful pricks remember; what goes around comes around....

Ḉẵ‡Ẅỗṃẫǹ

I DEEPLY SEND PRAYERS TO NICK & HIS FAMILY & FRIENDS! AND ALSO WHOM EVER'S FAMILY & FRIENDS THAT WAS IN THE CAR WITH HIM! MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU ALL! I HOPE EVRYTHING TURN'S OUT TO BE OK! NICK SLOW DOWN SWEET HEART YOU HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BABYDOLL!! BY THE WAY I LOVE THE SHOW HOGAN KNOWS BEST!! NICK YOUR A HOTTIE! HOPE YOU 2 GUYS GET WELL SOON & SLOW IT DOWN A BIT!

Nocturnal

#79

Do you know what Wikipedia is? It is an online encyclopedia that can be EDITED BY ANYBODY! ANYONE! Anyone who signs up for an account can edit an entry. That means that stupid people are editing it and putting in nonsense information since it's probably one of the hottest topics at this point and time.

HOWEVER

People quickly fix those ninja edits and in doing so revert it back to how it should have been.

Anne

Thanks fj, couldnt agree more. To the sanctimonious prigs who insist our knee jerk reaction should be prayers for the family. My prayers are to thank God no innocent parties were killed. When an "adult" gets behind the wheel he's better know he's driving a potential weapon. (I guarantee this kid was never aprised of this concept.) If the worst has to happen, I'd prefer suicide to murder. Dumb kids, fast cars, no accountability, evidently, until there's some final judgment. What a shame for all.