Winehouse Cracks Up in Chicago?

8/26/2007 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that reports are surfacing of a crack-up between beehived wreck Amy Winehouse and her hanger-on hubby Blake Fielder-Civil, stories of Winehouse's alleged crack abuse are also coming to light. Gatecrasher tells of one fan's alleged run with the skinny soul singer during a Chicago Lollapalooza festival gig. Winehouse, she claims, fired up the crack pipe in the ladies' room, and let it blaze. From Winehouse to crack house!

The fan claims that before the "Rehab" singer lit up, security shooed everyone out, but "I had met her previously, so she let me stay," while she smoked. "She didn't exactly ask me to smoke, but she did bust it out in front of me. ...She was spacey, totally out of it. She was hanging all over me and kept apologizing. She kept looking at herself in the mirror and said over and over again, 'I am so sorry.'"

"Halloween" Star -- I Was a Teen Runaway

"Halloween" star and LiLo-alike (at least in the hair department) Scout Taylor-Compton admitted that in 2005, when she was 16, she ran away from home for two weeks. Unlike most troubled teens, Taylor-Compton was in between shooting films when she decided to make a break for it.

"I made a mistake," she told People magazine. "I was going through regular teenager stuff." At the time, she was in between filming "13 Going on 30" and "Sleepover." How regular!

Taylor-Compton was eventually found by police, unharmed, in Apple Valley, Calif.

Party Favors...Willa Weds...The Tao of TAO...Moby Picks Pets -- and Girlfriends

She wants to be bad, but not too bad. Former Nick Carter-girlfriend and future faux Anna Nicole Willa Ford married longtime boyfriend, Dallas Stars hockey player Mike Modano over the weekend. Thursday night, Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton souled-up the VIP area of TAO Las Vegas night club. Also feeling Zen at TAO, NBA player Donyell Marshall and retired baller Mitch Raymond. ... Baldy musician/tea mogul Moby was interviewed for a new documentary on people and their pets, reports Page Six. The dedicated vegan told "In Search of Puppy Love," director Wendy Diamond, "Ideally, in choosing a pet, I would like something small that can pee on a weewee pad. [But] that's not necessarily criteria I would apply toward picking a girlfriend." Good thinking!

kgb

Maybe 'SCOUT Taylor-Compton' ran away because of the crappy ass name her parents gave her.

MJ

Or maybe her parents were fans of "To Kill a Mockingbird." Literacy = good.

cant believe im on tmz

can anyone name another amy winehouse song? why are people so concerned with someone who hasn't really achieved stardom

Papa Bear

Amy Winehouse smokes crack?!?!?!? Whaaaaaaa?!?!? Knock me over with a feather! /sarcasm

It's kinda funny that more people know her as 'the anorexic crack baby Perez Hilton obsesses over" than a musician. She stinks.

Scout doesn't look that much like Lohan. I don't see the white dust under her nose. Maybe that's what's throwing it off.

Sheryl

Amy Winehouse has, IMO, the best female soul voice I've heard in a long time. I can't listen to "Rehab" enough. I honestly didn't know anything much about her, didn't know that the song was actually true to her life. I could relate to the song, I've been to rehab three times, thankfully the third time was the charm. I've had to work at it, though. And I'd love for Amy to live long enough to put out some more great music. I don't want her to end up being just a legend who died before her time, like way too many musicians have before her. I wish people wouldn't ridicule or make fun. Addiction is a horrible, insidious disease that we can't just turn off and on like a light switch. Sometimes it takes many trips to rehab before we are ready to wave the white flag. It's a hard-fought battle, but it is possible for anyone to do it. God Bless you, Amy.

Sheryl G.

Mrs. Harvey Levin

Amy Winehouse is not even TMZ news-worthy. If this woman wants to self destruct and kill herself - let her. Who cares? I have no sympathy for anyone who choses to do drugs and let them take over their lives - especially those who have enough money to seek out the help that they truly need. If she wants to die, go right ahead - I won't mourn a second... No, no, no...

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

runaways shold be alloed 2 run away.fugitive slave l,aws with kids bingbrought back 2 thier abusive parents must end..shes proly only saying she made a mistake cause she turned 18.celebrate national disobediance day august 30h.

Sheryl

I think anyone's life is newsworthy - TMZ, New York Times, MSNBC, etc. In most cases since I've been in recovery from my addiction, I've learned that it's fellow members of recovery who can empathize, and sympathize, with the user who still suffers. I don't expect those who don't understand addiction to offer support to the using drug addict. And believe me, they all suffer. Anyone who is addicted, who thinks they're having fun, if they get the chance to look back at what they did with all that time using drugs, they realize it was anything but fun. I know this talented woman, who has a disease, is going to receive hateful messages from people. I just hope she has enough people in her life to steer her in the right direction. When you're sick with addiction, you do not have the ability sometimes to move in the right direction. Most of the time, someone has to help you. That is why I am forever grateful that someone helped me. I also learned not to allow people who don't understand how horrible addiction is to make me feel more unworthy than I already felt. I think of this story, how Amy is looking into the mirror and saying "I'm so sorry". She knows in her soul how unhappy she is. She feels unworthy of love. I know it because I've been there. I hope she at least gets my messages here at this site. I want her know that the whole world is not cruel towards addicts. There are many many of us who offer her love and support.

MERBS

Amy Winehouse is a great original, as an artist. I'm pushing 60 and I was as electrified when I heard "Back to Black" as I was when I first heard Janis. Now I see there are OTHER similarities and it's dismaying. She's young...hopefully she gets the help she needs.

Heather

News flash to TMZ - Amy Winehouse's self-destructive life is not interesting in any way. It's disturbing and appalling.

Get a Clue

Crack is whack!

youngwill

Let's make this simple. In 10 years Amy Winehouse will be the topic of about 7 seconds of VH1's "We love the 00's!" It will be a segment called "Remember these losers who supposedly rocked and then 5 years later we realized that we were all retarded... sort of like when we looked back and remembered the Scat Man?" The segment will consist of Winehouse and Pete Doughrety. Where's Rick James and his crackpipe when you need them? Oh yeah... banging Anna Nicole in the bathroom of Heaven's "Jim's Crispy Fried Chicken."

spy

In that pic, it actually looks like her torso is pretty attractive. Too be about the rest of her.

boomer

This is so sad, been there. Crack takes you down fast and hard. I hope she gets the help she so badly needs. Keep getting up when you fall down Amy, rehab will eventually work. But you have to do it for yourself, not for others.

RyanLucky

I am a little shocked but now you can see why she is having problems cocaine was ok but crack cocaine I can see why she is nervous that she will never be able to smoke more crack harsh I know that crack users are dangrous she is a wreck drop her from shows and contracts and sue her for all the losses that she has incured I am sure she does not have her own millions cut and sue she is distroying alot .A person would not hire a drug addict why is hollywoood and the music indistry different

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments