Britney in the Fluff and Fold

8/27/2007 12:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Screwball lipsyncher Britney Spears used to be known for lookin' hot and breakin' hearts -- now it's a miracle when she doesn't look like she's on her way to Crazytown. Gotta get my groove back, y'all!

The starry-eyed, re-weaved, re-blonded popwreck was seen yesterday at a Beverly Hills hair and nail salon -- wearing a white gauze teddy, new Marcia Brady extensions and shellackish spray tan -- accompanied once again by choreographer R.J. Durrell. The two-step is the way to a mother's heart!

While rumors swirl about a possible MTV VMA performance, Brit-Brit appears to be trying to repair her busted image. Krazy Glue, here she comes!

TheONE

Wacko Skank

SAGRLVBR

I think she has a great body!! Even when she had the baby weight! Britney, keep living your life the way YOU want to. I love you girl and always will!!!!

People who hate her, stop reading stuff on her....

Your'e Fired!

I love the fact that she JUST stepped out of the salon and HER hair is popping out of the wig/weave/fake hair. Great advertising for the hair salon....NOT!!! What a MESS!!!!!

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

I TURN 30 TOMORROW Y'ALL.

WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Fly on The Wall

What can I say - Brit is the hottest of them all.

Charlotte

Holy crap she is HUGE! She makes Brooke Hogan look petite.

Kyme

Shame on you TMZ. I think you should stop making fun of her appearance. I think she looks great in the picture. Maybe she is trying to get back to her old self. The criticism from websites like yours are not helping her build up her sell esteem. I check your site daily for "the news" but I wish you would lay off Britney a bit and give her space to find out who she really is. Post pictures, but make more positive comments.

Perez Hilton

She smells like vicodin & vodka.....

really_rosie

What he HELL is she wearing???? Cover up, dammit. Blech!

Naples

I love this girl!!!!!! She has it ALL goin' on. I'm going to send her a copy of our single when it comes out!!!!!
Spener Pratt, Spencer Pratt, Spencer Pratt, Spencer Pratt, Spencer Pratt, Spencer Pratt
Don't forget that name cause one day your going to see my name in lights!!!!!!!!!!!

AmeriCANT

Britney's Gonna Lose Her Children - are you daft? hair popping out? There is a guy standing BEHIND her. Ugh...

They should administer an IQ test before people can post on TMZ.

CharlieTheVoice

All of the SALONS (a.k.a. rehab) (wink) on the planet could not help this mess!!!

amazed

#5 if you look closely, there is someone behind her, that is why you see the hair sticking up from the back. I think she looks great & she is trying.

moon_goddess

Classy! Whats funny is how much money she pays to ook so trashy. Oh and thats not her hair poppin out of her wig, its some guy w/ spikey hair behind her.

Leslie A Skarbek

the fact that anyone has anything positive to comment about her is truly remarkable. She looks HUGE and disgusting as usual...nothing new here....same old, same old. Any fans must have extremely low IQ, just like her...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments