Britney in the Fluff and Fold

8/27/2007 12:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Screwball lipsyncher Britney Spears used to be known for lookin' hot and breakin' hearts -- now it's a miracle when she doesn't look like she's on her way to Crazytown. Gotta get my groove back, y'all!

The starry-eyed, re-weaved, re-blonded popwreck was seen yesterday at a Beverly Hills hair and nail salon -- wearing a white gauze teddy, new Marcia Brady extensions and shellackish spray tan -- accompanied once again by choreographer R.J. Durrell. The two-step is the way to a mother's heart!

While rumors swirl about a possible MTV VMA performance, Brit-Brit appears to be trying to repair her busted image. Krazy Glue, here she comes!

Jack

I don't understand..what kind of stylists does she go to???She has at least one inch of new growth ROOTS. Brit you gotta dump the cheap hair salons and sink some bucks into your look. The do it yourself Nice and Easy look is really pathetic.

Erika

I truly feel sorry for Brit - wow!

cjs

More like JAN Brady's hair. Either way , the media has got to find someone else to bother, sure she's fun to hassle she sells magazines etc. BUT.. I'm really afraid this youngster will snap if the pap doesn't back off.

bob

I would still hit it..I want her to have my baby.

A. Nonymous

She looks better than she has been, but I really wish she would wear actual clothing outside. Looks like she's wearing an old table cloth.

I hope she's finally pulling herself together, though. I'll never be a fan of her music, but I want to see her get back to "normal" for her kids' sake.

JEEZLOUISE

poor mixed up kid.....

AJ

I don't think that her hair is popping out of the weave/wig/fake hair, I believe there is a guy walking behind her and thats where that, dark hair that looks like it is on her head, comes from.
Girl needs help, maybe just sometime out of hollywood.

Gypsytrill

It is amazing that she has so much money, has traveled around the world, and is still a trashy piece with no damn clue. What kind of person goes out in public dressed like that? What kind of person thinks that it is acceptable? Whether she is a mother or not--no grown woman with any pride, taste, or class would go out in an outfit like that.

Tangie

Happy Birthday, Casa Blanca. Why she wear this? And look at that tuft of black hair on top. She lokks like she's 10 yrs. old!

SayWhat

Britney Spears, not pretty in wax either in Vegas. Debbie Reynolds looks so way better.

hopeless in la

she should take off the fake hair and trim her short her into a mohawk. she actually would look cool if she will be performing in the VMA with it.

Hayz

WHY do you guys insist on badmouthing her constantly? She was just going to get a tan and you still tear her down? I think she looks great and seems to be getting it together. Leave her alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hayz

Next you are going to say that she is dating her bodyguard because she is holding his hand. Give it up TMZ YOU SUCK!!

CHIKITA

THIS TO #5 YOUR A DUMB ASS CAN YOU NOT SEE THE SHADOW OF A MAN BEHIND HER THAT IS NOT HER HAIR PUT YOUR GLASSES ON YOU MORON

ralf merkel

britney is a wunderfull and a verry nice women
she is so beautyfull i love and i holting to britney

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments