« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Falcons Won't Sack Vick

8/27/2007 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Atlanta Falcons won't cut Michael Vick -- he's just too damn valuable. Well, at least his contract is.
Michael Vick
In a press conference, Falcons owner Arthur Blank said that while he's "profoundly disappointed and saddened" by Vick's action, the team is not willing to throw Vick to the dogs.

"We cannot tell you today that Michael is cut from the team," said Blank. "It may feel better emotionally, but it's not in the long term best interest of our franchise."

Blank added, "If we had any idea this was going on ... we would have dealt with it immediately."

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Hope

Yes, Smith do you have sex with you dog too?

You sick sob.

TrimSpa Baby

#50 - YOU'RE USELESS!!! So what do you do for fun?? Shoot birds with a bb gun?

~k

Dear Sweet Ana,

Perhaps your insight and worldliness would be far better appreciated in a different venue and thread of conversation? Immature wanna-be antagonists don't impress me much.

For those that are/have been articulate and intelligent, thanks for the background re: signing bonuses, etc. You never know what you don't know !

~k

Florida

There are too many talented young men and women out there wanting a chance in athletics to keep this guy on. Isn't $22 million enough to make you WANT to deserve to be a public figure? Vick needs to give the money back and resign, take some time off for the sake of his team and the NFL.

Spider

# 42 you are a fool you need to go to a mental hosiptal if Vick was a white guy you people would not be this anger. No one was this mad when three white boys in Texas pull James Bird to death behind a pick up truck .And James was a human .Also no one is talking about the cheating going on in the NBA.

Kris

GOOD FOR HIM! HE SHOULD STILL HAVE HIS JOB. PERSONAL LIVES SHOULD HAVE NO AFFECT ON PPLS CAREERS. THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED PERSONAL! HIGH FIVE YOUR HATERS MV!

Niqua

Ok, who didnt know this was gonna happen? The man makes the man mucho dinero! Trust, he will have a job for a while!

Smith

...and here for her acceptance speech for "Moron of the Year"... ANA! FROM TMZ.com...

61. Yes, Smith do you have sex with you dog too?

You sick sob.

Posted at 1:37PM on Aug 27th 2007 by Ana

...sometimes I wish the internet wasn't so easy to use.

Jen

Smith - I second your nomination. Ana has got to be one of the worst human beings on the planet - and you're right Ana - if I saw YOU starving - I wouldn't lift a finger...If you were lying bloodied on the side of the road...I wouldn't lift a finger. It's small-minded, non-feeling people like you that make this world such a scary place. Obviously your parents failed in your upbringing...morals are a learned trait, and you have none, and you couldn't hold a candle to either one of my dogs, who are much more intelligent than you are! Post your dog-hating comments elsewhere - try Michael Vick's Myspace...

Dixie in Myrtle Beach

Way to go to Smith and Sick to my Stomach...Shame on Ana. Someone did fail badly in her upbringing!!

Kat

Outrageous. Vick should be totally banned from the NFL. He admitted to DROWNING and ELECTRIFYING dogs just because they "didn't test well." Absolutely disgusting that the NFL would not immediately get rid of Vick-- they are always saying how behavior off the field is important... isn't this behavior bad enough? What would he have to do to get kicked off?

m

Ahhh yes of course... Money over Morals any day. Not surprising.

U.S-male

Word is vick is going to snitch on all his brothers and in return will only get probation and be QB by mid december.

Falcons are really saying is they want some of this money paid for by the deaths of countless dogs in their pockets too.

Shows you the NFL has no balls when the blacks demanded vick be charged with minor slap on the hand as they have for 30 years to assure most pro players are black.

Nikki

That is Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vick is no role model or anyone I would want my kids watching on TV. He made is bed and regardless wether he was a good player in football or not he does not deservce to ever play Pro ball again. He chose to fight and kill dogs even while he was playing the game as the great player Atlanta claims he is.
I dont understand what is happening to our leagal system but when did criminals get al the glory?

Hope

Sick to my stomach..you make me sick..you animal lovers cry and scream when you stupid damned dogs are killed but children are dying all over the world..instead of buying your stupid dog a can of food..why not stop by at the local food bank..don't worry my mother raised me to respect my fellow man not some stupid animal.