Hulk

Muscles Way to Crash Scene

8/27/2007 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A frantic Hulk Hogan got right to the scene of his son's extremely serious car crash last night, just moments after it happened.

WTVT has footage of the wrestler -- clad in his usual tank top and bandana -- talking with paramedics before his son Nick and his as yet unidentified passenger were airlifted to a nearby hospital.

TMZ has just confirmed that Hogan was discharged from the hospital early this morning.

enough already

You people need to get over the clothes comment. Bottom line is another rich spoiled brat doing whatever the hell he wants and while he's lucky he walked away with one night in the hospital, the other kid is still in serious condition. Publicity craving has been dad, publicity craving never was mom and they are very lucky they are not burying their son today. Maybe they should take a step back and review the lifestyle and morals they are teaching their children. The only ones I feel sorry for is the other kid and his family.

Laughing at AMBIEN SCHMAMBIEN

Get off of your high-horse Nancy. No wait you can't, you've got a vert long stick up your butt.

Everyone talking trash should be ashamed. This happens every day in this country. Doesn't matter that they are famous or rich. Poor kids act like jerks and drive too fast.

I just pray that the passenger makes a full recovery.

amazed

I think TMZ has been mis-informed regarding Nick sent home this morning. Just watched the news, Nick is still hospialized with serious injuries. His passenger is worse & sadly not doing well ... this is such a sad misfrotune for all involved. God Speed with Nick & his friend, wish them my prayers as well as their families.

wa wa waa

ISN'T THAT NICK PICTURED ABOVE, IN THE ORANGE VEST? AMAZING HOW HE IS RIGHT NEXT TO DADDY, AND NEITHER SEEMS TO NOTICE..THE HULKSTER DOESN'T APPEAR TO SEE HIM. HIS BULGING EYES IS GOING CRAZY!

Mike Ford

God bless the Hoagn family. My prayers are with you. Glad to hear he's ok.

SP

Quite frequently the condition of the patient is determined by the extent of damage to the car. Until they get to the hospital, where x-rays, MRIs, CAT scans, etc are done the actual extent of internal injuries is unknown, so paramedics and doctors list patients involved in wrecks such as this as "critical." Usually when a patient is discharged to home they use the term "discharged." Otherwise, they are "transferred" to another hospital.

IMO, Nick's most serious injuries will be legal.

My prayers are for the passenger and his family .... and that this will be a wake-up call for the "Hogan family." You don't allow your 14 year old unlicensed teen the car keys, you don't allow him to race professionally at 16 and 17 years old, and he's going to be taught very soon that everything he does has a consequence .... I pray one of those consequences is not the death of his friend.

Ellen

"wa wa waaa"
The guy in the orange vest is one of the first responders, moron!

Yolanda

I love the Hogan Family they are so great and real.... God bless all of you in this time .stay strong and be there for each other,,,,You have a special bond.keep it strong.

Cory

Even if he does get the special treatment with the citations and all, I bet that his dad isn't going to give him any special treatment, and it's possible that the only reason he was released from the hospital was so that he could continue possible treatment and care at home, knowing that the Hogan family can probably afford it.

tired of cry baby

how come you report that he's near death, and then he's released? why not say you don't know what his condition is ? and them find out ? i know i know gotta be first!!

Robin Elrod

I am so sorry about this. I hope that the two of them are o.k. Thankfully it's not worse than it could be. The car seems to make it look really bad. It shows that this kind of stuff can happen to anybody. I hope that nick and his friend feel better soon. God be with both of the families during this time of need. Sorry this happened to all of you.

dea

i hope he and his friend come out of this ok.hogan is a great and careing father. and god is with them. i will pry for them

i

I can NOT believe how immature some people are! Were you never taught "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!" ? Terri "Hulk" Hogan worked his butt off and made a career in wrestling. He MADE all his money. It was NOT just handed to him. They way they live and the things they have in totaly irrelavent to his son's accident! If you have followed his career or watch any of their shows you can see their just really normal people. Hogan Knows Best is the only reality show that doesn't really suck or seem totaly out there. Terri and Linda both seem very involved in everything their kids do, where they go, who their with, etc. I'm sure there's ALOT of people out there who drove fast at one point in their teen years or rode with someone who did. So get off Nick's case! It was an accident. They do happen once in a while! Yes, it was a preventable accident. Most of them are. I'm sure he will pay for it in one way or the other the rest of his life! Soooo instead of Hogan/Bollea bashing, use your time to send them GOOD wishes and prayers.
To the Hogan/Bollea family and the friends family, Good luck to all of you. I hope you recover from your injuries and have no long term problems. My families prayers and good wishes are sent to all of you. Please use this as a lesson learned Nick and thank God that you both survived! He had to have been their by the look of th car! Love all of you and your show! Good Luck! :)

eric

hope the family is ok and the rest of the people just need to be a little more safe these are big things not to be played with hope they all are ok this is no fun

mikeg

The only thing I want to see here is Hogan get sued for every penny he has. His kid is a little jerk and the only reason he was in that car was because his father put him there.
It does not look good for the other passenger in the car and I just read that Nick is at the hospital with his friends parents. I bet Hogan told him to get down there and try to make these people think this was a accident and no one's fault. I bet there are laywers lined up trying to get to these people and sighn them up. I just hope they get the best and sue the hogans for everything they have and everything they will get in the future. It's time for someone to pay the price for all the damage these celebrity kids have done. I know Hogan is sweating bullets right now and is talking to his people looking for a way out. Sorry Dude there is no way out this time. I wonder how long Linda will stay if there was no money. She has been looking for a way out for some time now. If he where to end up broke she would be gone.